Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

LESS TALK DAILY PAY
this company have messed my payments up 3 times this week. After requesting to leave the group the manager said i could not until they have been paid there credits from adult works which they have already paid me.and it will take 21 days, After speaking to more then one daily pay company stating that the information LESS TALK DAILY PAY have given me is incorrect. They can release a member at anytime and still get paid what there owed. so after explaining this to the group ive now received this abrupt email threatening me to close my account down (please find attached the screen shot) ive also attached another screen shot saying how easy it is to be released from a group, ive had to hide some of the groups names that have advised me on what to do so i dont bring them into the dispute.

Im probably going to have my credits taken off me now and my profile deleted for putting this review but i need to make others aware of this SCAM of a company. Therve really caused me inconvenience which there not willing to co operate what so ever. I just feel like crying as this is my only source of income and ive stressed this to them more then once.

PLEASE DONT JOIN THEM AS THEY MAKE IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO LEAVE , even though it states , "LEAVE ANYTIME" and your save yourself so much stress. im now scared to even go on cam until this is resolved incase they take all my credits, THIS GROUP MANAGER IS CLEARLY ABUSING THEIR POWER

ITS DISGUSTING !!!!!        
This is what happens when you hand over your profile I'm afraid.
(03-12-2016, 18:49)Junior Wrote: This is what happens when you hand over your profile I'm afraid.

I know ,, it's just you want your money quick when you've early it, thereve realy messed me up and I can't believe adult works allow them to delete your account if they want to , this should not be allowed, it's  funny how all the other daily pay groups say they can release me anytime and it won't  effect payment so. But LESSTALKDAILYPAY are saying otherwise, it's blaintently to cause me inconvieniance as i wanted to leave
There are loads of scam groups think adultwork finest is the most genuine I have had this problem with a group before !!!
To the point where I was getting just 20% of my earnings after theirs and adultwork fee mentioning no names xxx
btw, less talk daily pay is not a group under the control of adultworkers finest performers , the group u r talking about r nothing to do with this forum xxx
(03-12-2016, 17:58)nicolecd838 Wrote: this company have messed my payments up 3 times this week. After requesting to leave the group the manager said i could not until they have been paid there credits from adult works which they have already paid me.and it will take 21 days, After speaking to more then one daily pay company stating that the information LESS TALK DAILY PAY have given me is incorrect. They can release a member at anytime and still get paid what there owed. so after explaining this to the group ive now received this abrupt email threatening me to close my account down (please find attached the screen shot) ive also attached another screen shot saying how easy it is to be released from a group, ive had to hide some of the groups names that have advised me on what to do so i dont bring them into the dispute.

Im probably going to have my credits taken off me now and my profile deleted for putting this review but i need to make others aware of this SCAM of a company. Therve really caused me inconvenience which there not willing to co operate what so ever. I just feel like crying as this is my only source of income and ive stressed this to them more then once.

PLEASE DONT JOIN THEM AS THEY MAKE IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO LEAVE , even though it states , "LEAVE ANYTIME" and your save yourself so much stress. im now scared to even go on cam until this is resolved incase they take all my credits, THIS GROUP MANAGER IS CLEARLY ABUSING THEIR POWER

ITS DISGUSTING !!!!!!!

Its sad when we have to appear to explain ourselves but while NicoleCD wants to miss relevant information, I feel though it is appropriate of myself to fill in the gaps. 

AW have advised us NOT to release members until pending transfers have hit our account, the reason being is that another group manager has the ability to override VAT details especially when we were withdrawing credits individually. We never once said that this member couldn't leave, we said that we are prepared to transfer her profile to a trusted group (AW'S Finest was one of them groups mentioned) OR she can wait until pending transfers have reached our account and be removed as per her request. 

This member has been with us for a year and has 'never' experienced a delay up until the past week. We kindly explained to our members that their will be delays, 9/10 completely understand and trust us however, we received nothing but abuse from this individual. She didn't just explain things, she got very violent within emails. While this member is still representing our group (HAS OUR NAME ON HER PROFILE) we will not tolerate that sort of behaviour as we shouldn't have to and it makes us look bad. Out of every 100 members, we are unfortunate enough to have one like this. 

AS FOR NICOLECD, DESPITE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, WE ARE TRANSFERRING YOUR ACCOUNT AS REQUESTED BECAUSE THAT'S THE TYPE OF GROUP THAT WE ARE. 

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Kind regards 
Rico
(03-12-2016, 17:58)nicolecd838 Wrote: this company have messed my payments up 3 times this week. After requesting to leave the group the manager said i could not until they have been paid there credits from adult works which they have already paid me.and it will take 21 days, After speaking to more then one daily pay company stating that the information LESS TALK DAILY PAY have given me is incorrect. They can release a member at anytime and still get paid what there owed. so after explaining this to the group ive now received this abrupt email threatening me to close my account down (please find attached the screen shot) ive also attached another screen shot saying how easy it is to be released from a group, ive had to hide some of the groups names that have advised me on what to do so i dont bring them into the dispute.

ITS DISGUSTING !!!!!!!

Its sad when we have to appear to explain ourselves but while NicoleCD wants to miss relevant information, I feel though it is appropriate of myself to fill in the gaps. 

AW have advised us NOT to release members until pending transfers have hit our account, the reason being is that another group manager has the ability to override VAT details especially when we were withdrawing credits individually. We never once said that this member couldn't leave, we said that we are prepared to transfer her profile to a trusted group (AW'S Finest was one of them groups mentioned) OR she can wait until pending transfers have reached our account and be removed as per her request. 

This member has been with us for a year and has 'never' experienced a delay up until the past week. We kindly explained to our members that their will be delays, 9/10 completely understand and trust us however, we received nothing but abuse from this individual. She didn't just explain things, she got very violent within emails. While this member is still representing our group (HAS OUR NAME ON HER PROFILE) we will not tolerate that sort of behaviour as we shouldn't have to and it makes us look bad. Out of every 100 members, we are unfortunate enough to have one like this. 

AS FOR NICOLECD, DESPITE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, WE ARE TRANSFERRING YOUR ACCOUNT AS REQUESTED BECAUSE THAT'S THE TYPE OF GROUP THAT WE ARE. 

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Kind regards 
Rico[/quote]

i was eventually transferred to ONTOPDAILYPAY,  i was then paid by the new group and ive not been on or 2 nights. ive gone to log in from the app tonight and it wouldn't allow me, when trying from a desktop i got the error message in the screen shot attached, iv now been informed from one of the many other group managers I was in contact with that day when i wanted to leave, and have now been informed that the group manager RICO runs both groups, that is why he would only allow me to transfer to this group and a few others which he probably runs also. hes not replying to my email so iv had no choice then to SHOW HOW BAD OF A GROUP MANAGER this person is and HOW THEY ARE ABUSING THERE POWER, why would they say they dont want me representing their group then allow me to transfer to another one run by them? its disgusting

Attached Files Image(s)

Can we not have I told you so bullshit like that Junior? Its not helpful to this conversation and no it shouldnt be what happens because people should still be decent human beings, that should not change because a password changed hands!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hornygirl1991 for this post:
  • Tara25
(05-12-2016, 19:23)hornygirl1991 Wrote: Can we not have I told you so bullshit like that Junior? Its not helpful to this conversation and no it shouldnt be what happens because people should still be decent human beings, that should not change because a password changed hands!

Too right!!
(03-12-2016, 23:01)Tara25 Wrote: btw, less talk daily pay is not a group under the control of adultworkers finest performers , the group u r talking about r nothing to do with this forum xxx

i know this, i just wanted to make others aware so hopefully there join another group to save them all this hassle, just incase it was to happen to them
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to nicolecd838 for this post:
  • Tara25