Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoiding exploitation
Good evening all,
As I'm writing this I was primarily aiming this at the ladies but maybe the men of the site have some words of wisdom also?
Having never seen a working girl before how can I be assured that it is her choice and she's not being forced to meet me?
If I sound naive to ask this......then maybe you are right.
Many regards.
(13-11-2016, 20:41)Contraflows Wrote: Good evening all,
As I'm writing this I was primarily aiming this at the ladies but maybe the men of the site have some words of wisdom also?
Having never seen a working girl before how can I be assured that it is her choice and she's not being forced to meet me?
If I sound naive to ask this......then maybe you are right.
Many regards.

You can never be totally sure.

Read her profile, then make contact, use your common sense. I also recommend speaking to her on the phone.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • Contraflows
Hi Strawberryblonde and thanks, I guess finding an independant girl is going to be best or am I completely off mark here?
Many regards.
(16-11-2016, 14:13)Contraflows Wrote: Hi Strawberryblonde and thanks, I guess finding an independant girl is going to be best or am I completely off mark here?
Many regards.

You need to apply the same common sense to anyone, some independents are not independent - read the profile, speak to her on the phone.

That's all you can do.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

'Some independents are not independent'

Ok thank's,if there are no obvious give aways then uncommon sense it shall be.

Apologies for writing in red,I'm not sure how it happened,maybe the same way I decided there should be an 'a' in independent who know's?

I'd like to thank you for your patience Miss Strawberry Blonde,stay safe and thank you.

B.