Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin - No pay on 12th November
Hi Admin

Just a quick post as I didn't receive any pay yesterday the 12th November for credits earned on the 11th.

I know of the recent payment issues, but I have checked both my emails and the announcement page and the last update was on the 8th saying all pay was being sent as normal. This is what has lead to my concern that I wasn't paid yesterday.

Please can you confirm if pay is still being sent as normal or if there is a delay again now? If there is a delay then I understand it is not your fault, I just wanted to check that I hadn't been missed off the payment list in error - I am on auto dailypay.

Many thanks

My user id is sultryshelley
Hi again Admin

Just a quick update to say I have received my pay for 12th November now, thank you very much, but still nothing for the 11th.

This leads me to believe that pay is being sent as normal and I may have been missed in error for the 11th. If you can check on this and send over the missing funds asap it would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Hi Admin

Can I please have a response to this? Still no funds received for what I earned on the 11th November. Would really appreciate you checking and sending asap..

Many thanks