Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is everything now sorted with pay?
Hi,

is everything now sorted with pay and do we now know if the payment issues with AW will be resolved for the next payout?

I like to do my POR's on the first of the month and want to know if it will be delayed in December?

Many Thanks

Mia x
Everything is all sorted with adultwork, it's all back to normal, UK bank payments taking around 2 weeks. I can't speak for the groups though.
That is good to hear Jackie! now I can start using bank transfer instead of payoneer lol
AW have taken that post off so I assume it is all sorted now.DP paid me super swift yesterday so hopefully they have received funds and are up to date.........x
(13-11-2016, 23:14)CeceUK Wrote: That is good to hear Jackie! now I can start using bank transfer instead of payoneer lol

I've been using bank transfer for the last three weeks and it's been coming through fine. It wasn't an issue with AW paying to UK banks, it was an issue in AW paying dailypay specifically. x
(12-11-2016, 22:50)Mia_Starlight Wrote: Hi,

is everything now sorted with pay and do we now know if the payment issues with AW will be resolved for the next payout?

I like to do my POR's on the first of the month and want to know if it will be delayed in December?

Many Thanks

Mia x

I have received POR without any delay, however, DP haven't updated their payout delays page to say that the payment issue has now been resolved. So at this moment in time it looks like DP are still awaiting their AW payment to reach them. Hopefully there will be a positive update soon.