Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys asking for my phone number??
Hello, 

I won't give my number out, even if I wanted to I live in a basement flat and the reception is terrible on my mobile. 

A few guys now in private chat have said they wanted to call me, and I just reply that I'm not set up for phone chat yet, then they leave. 

So I'm just wondering, if I was to set up phone chat along with direct cam, how would it show on the phone bill? How does it all work? I'm not the only one who uses the landline...

I'm not sure if the guys are just wasting my time, and want to call me on my personal number, or if they genuinely want to do phone sex. 

Jackie. X
Nine times out of then they want a contact number for you which inevitably leads to unwanted calls, texts and picture messages from them

Ten times out of ten they want to call you on that number to talk to you during the cam show, for phone sex - for free - because they're tight and doubt your worth. Why give something away for nothing when there's a demand there which would indicate some would be willing to pay for it?

If you set up phone chat on your landline nothing shows up on your phone bill, and they don't see your number either. The call goes to AW then it is diverted from AW to your landline, so they never get your details.

I would only set up direct chat for this, if you set up phone chat by booking you may accidentally tick the 'client calls me' box which WOULD give them the landline number, so steer clear of that if you're wanting to minimise risk x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • jackiebigtits
Good post Ana, very well explained!

Or you could keep them in private and you call them on a unknown number, I have done that in the past and it has worked for me fine.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • jackiebigtits
Thanks Ana, that's something to think about, I may set up phone chat then they can call me on that and watch on cam at the same time, and I can avoid putting my number out there.

Cece, I can't really do that, the reception is bad. I have to stand on my bed and lean out the window to hear anything on my mobile, and my landline would cost money as well as show up on the bill. X
Ah that's a shame. You could find out what mobile provider would work better in your area. Vodafone with a booster works well in my area and I am in the countryside and I can receive texts and calls at any time. x
Do you have skype or yahoo for webcam bookings?If you have a profile just for work then some of the guys like a phone skype booking.I do alot of these........x
Cece it's because I'm in a basement flat, no one's phone works here well unless you go outside.

I do have a skype Mistress silk, I think that if they keep asking to call me I'll tell them to skype. They often say they're at work and have no cam though.

The best thing to do seems to be to set up phone chat and do that at the same time if they want to talk on the phone. Then if they are just after my number, this will filter out the time wasters.

Thanks Girls. X
Many book phone skype sessions so just audio...........x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • jackiebigtits

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verifying new phone number Mirabelle-Lux 4 5,458 16-08-2018, 17:48
Last Post: admin
  Im not allowed to pay to show my phone number or availability today? ChloeKisses 3 8,714 11-05-2018, 21:24
Last Post: Emily_Student
  Phone number help please? MissHoneyBaby 2 5,896 05-06-2016, 13:44
Last Post: MissHoneyBaby
  Phone number issue familycatt 2 5,375 10-02-2016, 18:36
Last Post: familycatt
  Phone Booking - no contact number? colgirl 5 8,648 03-02-2016, 23:26
Last Post: kinkydirtybitch