Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dailypay back to normal ?
hi everyone I am so confused. I got paid yesterday from dailypay no problem but I thought this payment crisis thing was over? What's going on and is dailypay back to paying daily now? Is Thisbe likely to happen again? I don't get any of it I thought it was all sorted now ? Cx
(03-11-2016, 12:46)BellaBachelli Wrote: hi everyone I am so confused. I got paid yesterday from dailypay no problem but I thought this payment crisis thing was over? What's going on and is dailypay back to paying daily now? Is Thisbe likely to happen again? I don't get any of it I thought it was all sorted now ? Cx

Your one of the lucky few who got paid yesterday , alot of us haven't been paid.

http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

xxx
im not working now until im paid , i emailed aw and asked when dp will be paid and they said to ask DP lol xxx
(03-11-2016, 13:08)Tara25 Wrote: im not working now until im paid , i emailed aw and asked when dp will be paid and they said to ask DP lol xxx

Lol really?! Surely AW should know what's happening? Even DP are waiting on a response for AW. I think DP know as much as us to be honest. I'm still camming, I'm sure we will receive all the money we're owed soon xx
AW must know by now surely?!..........x Confused
(03-11-2016, 13:12)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 13:08)Tara25 Wrote: im not working now until im paid , i emailed aw and asked when dp will be paid and they said to ask DP lol xxx

Lol really?! Surely AW should know what's happening? Even DP are waiting on a response for AW. I think DP know as much as us to be honest. I'm still camming, I'm sure we will receive all the money we're owed soon xx

It's true, just keep camming cause then you won't fall behind on earnings badly. I kept slumping on work cause I was demoralised from not beuing paid on time the last few weeks and it's meant that when my pay has come in, it's not really been enough. Don't make the same mistake x
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • Ms Dee
Big Grin 
Yea my motivation is not too great either........x
Sitting on cam currently but it's pretty quiet. Very tempted to stop for tonight!
Have a look at your accounts ladies, my money is in my bank. Thank you Colin xx
Ohhh that's great news Ms Dee Smile