Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
adultworksfinestperformers
i need to speak to someone in charge from this group please tonight regarding a money transfer, this is urgent
Hi, emailed you about it already.

Check emails for admin@dailypayservice.com

Is nothing to worry about.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, as its 2am AW wont be able to delete the pending transfer so will recheck emails for response in morning.

Email also mentions we have paid you extra, just in case you though by requesting a larger sum you would be charged more, although we realise some members like to specifically request certain amounts of £ or credits unrelated to that.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(27-10-2016, 01:58)admin Wrote: Hi, as its 2am AW wont be able to delete the pending transfer so will recheck emails for response in morning.

Email also mentions we have paid you extra, just in case you though by requesting a larger sum you would be charged more, although we realise some members like to specifically request certain amounts of £ or credits unrelated to that.

Thanks

hi, thanks for getting back to me so quickly, as you can imagine i nearly dropped like a stone from heart attack lol, i sent a reply back to the email i got, so yes if possible can the higher second transfer go back onto my aw account please, many thanks xxx
Hi, no problem, will contact AW now about it and reply to email shortly.

Working while late at night and tired isnt the best combo sorry.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(27-10-2016, 09:34)admin Wrote: Hi, no problem, will contact AW now about it and reply to email shortly.

Working while late at night and tired isnt the best combo sorry.

Thanks

yeah i totally understand, do you know when my money will be back in my aw account xx
Hi, funds back, credits back and new funds sent this morning yes.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(28-10-2016, 10:15)admin Wrote: Hi, funds back, credits back and new funds sent this morning yes.

Thanks

Hi admin,

still waiting for first DP payment which you said possibly would have been done couple of days ago if not yesterday morning, just wondering if it will be paid today at all?

USERNAME BOREDHOUSEWIFEX

Thanks
Hi, yes, its been a constant struggle sorry, funds are very scarce. I hope this was a big emergency as you'll be the only new member getting their first pay.

Funds sent. No funds left now http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(29-10-2016, 11:57)admin Wrote: Hi, yes, its been a constant struggle sorry, funds are very scarce. I hope this was a big emergency as you'll be the only new member getting their first pay.

Funds sent. No funds left now http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks
Heya,

Just to check please. Does that mean there are no funds left at all now for transfer? just read the message on the page but was a little confused as it says you will run out on the 30'th xxx

Just checking so i know how to plan my pennies.

Thanks x

EDIT.... Just got the email which answered my questions lol. thanks xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kitty_sinn for this post:
  • admin