Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Movie clip prices
(25-10-2016, 11:54)MissJoannadeVil Wrote: If you use windows movie maker you can change the file size. I am pretty dim when it comes to computer and technical stuff, and it took me forever to figure it out but got there in the end. It's annoying as if you use various sites like I do, you have to change each movie in to 3 different sizes to suit each site.(as obviously the bigger the file size you are able to use the better for quality purposes) So it also uses up valuable space on your computer having to store 3 of each one. As long as the file is small enough on AW, then it should stay set at the price you want it. It takes a rather lot of trial and error if youre not sure how to set your file size. I haven't filmed any for about 8 months so I cant remember the exact sizing I used but just toy around with it a bit. xx

Thaks i'll maybe try that Smile
I was selling loads of movies when i was only charging 3 creds per clip but now they're up to something like 8 creds, i don't see many guys wanting to pay that for a 2 min clip ha ha xx
(25-10-2016, 12:00)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 11:55)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 11:53)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 11:50)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 11:33)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Can you stop making me look stupid with your facts and helpful answers, Mia... Big Grin lol

That's super handy! I will have to work out how to record in lower quality x

Sorry, you don't look stupid I just look like a geek  Blush Xx

No, it's OK I totally do lol! Blaming "Baby brain"  Blush Heart

Oh how I wish I had baby brain again - super broody!
Is this your first? X

Oooooh have more babies! I am broody and wee one hasn't even arrived yet lol. My first, yes, I am super excited I only have 5 weeks to go :O xx

5 weeks?? Eeekk!! Do you know what your having? xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • Gone
stop it gals , my baby is now nearly 14 and I would love to have another ......xxxx lol , they grow up so fast
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Gone, YoungMumBellaRose
Thanks ladies. I think i have it sorted now! I downsized the mb in windows movie maker so i'm able to lower the price per clip Big Grin xx
"5 weeks?? Eeekk!! Do you know what your having? xx"

I am having a girl! I can't wait to meet her. We initially didn't want to know the sex but we found out by mistake at a scan and I went crazy with the little girls clothes shopping, there is too much cute stuff!!! We have turned the dining room into a little nursing and play area so it's closer to the laptop in the living room lol, that was a big thing to get done. Plus the bugaboo was delivered last week and I have my hospital bag packed... It all feels very real now!

"stop it gals , my baby is now nearly 14 and I would love to have another ......xxxx lol , they grow up so fast"
....You know you want more babies CG... do it, everyone get pregnant it's a lot of fun... haha x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • country-gal
5 weeks will soon fly by - mine were both perms which means it's too scary to have another, might not be so lucky next time Sad x
(25-10-2016, 12:32)Mia_Starlight Wrote: 5 weeks will soon fly by - mine were both perms which means it's too scary to have another, might not be so lucky next time Sad x

Oh bless you! I have had a feeling from the start I will go early, I think that is what pushed me to get everything ready and ticked off the list in plenty of time. Even if I stay to term I'm glad I was fussy about getting it all done, nice to relax now. 

What weeks were your babies born? x
31 and 33 but both had me from labour at 25-26 weeks and I managed to hold off for a bit longer
I didn't have anything ready with my first but I did with the second at about 12 weeks lol! X
(25-10-2016, 12:25)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: "5 weeks?? Eeekk!! Do you know what your having? xx"

I am having a girl! I can't wait to meet her. We initially didn't want to know the sex but we found out by mistake at a scan and I went crazy with the little girls clothes shopping, there is too much cute stuff!!! We have turned the dining room into a little nursing and play area so it's closer to the laptop in the living room lol, that was a big thing to get done. Plus the bugaboo was delivered last week and I have my hospital bag packed... It all feels very real now!

"stop it gals , my baby is now nearly 14 and I would love to have another ......xxxx lol , they grow up so fast"
....You know you want more babies CG... do it, everyone get pregnant it's a lot of fun... haha x

Oh don't get me started on little girls clothes! I have always bought mine wayy too much then forget about myself! lol Got her a wee pair of converse yesterday, soooo cute!! Smile Nothing beats the excitement of getting to meet your little one! xxx
we could start a pregnant ladies cam show lol xxxxx men love a pregnant lady , there so sexy and just glow, I often look at my body and wish my boobs were more firmer but they fed my babe and my hips and backside bare silver stretchmarks now , I wear my motherhood scars proudly , I had mine at 18 and it was a 32 hour labour xxxx and don't start me on the piles .......LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I buy a movie clip, what info does the performer/seller see? marco1023 10 15,374 27-01-2016, 09:54
Last Post: MissSophieGreen