Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Movie clip prices
Ok this is all wayyyy over my head! lol I don't think there will be many guys buying my movie clips from now on! lol Thanks ladies xx
movie clips are hit and miss some sell , some don't , the movies are a nightmare at times because I always upload decent movies in either mp4 or wmv file and aim for five minuets , most of my clips unless there shorter are five credits or more , your fans always buy them , but as others have said AW set the final price I think its to do with storage space , I suggested ages back that if they could bring in a rated system for movies like they have on the erotica that would be brilliant as us gals could clearly see which movies are a hit and sell and which don't ........

movies are an excellent way of making money , even when not online it always makes me smile when I notice a sale,,,,,,,guys wanking over your content even when your not around , I still blush at that lol ,

try and keep movies decent quality , I don't see the point in uploading poorer quality ones , yes the shorter the clip the more it will sell but why sell rubbish ?

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Gone
(25-10-2016, 11:33)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Can you stop making me look stupid with your facts and helpful answers, Mia... Big Grin lol

That's super handy! I will have to work out how to record in lower quality x

Sorry, you don't look stupid I just look like a geek  Blush Xx
(25-10-2016, 11:43)country-gal Wrote: movie clips are hit and miss some sell , some don't , the movies are a nightmare at times because I always upload decent movies in either mp4 or wmv file and aim for five minuets , most of my clips unless there shorter are five credits or more , your fans always buy them , but as others have said AW set the final price I think its to do with storage space , I suggested ages back  that if they could bring in a rated system for movies like they have on the erotica that would be brilliant as us gals could clearly see which movies are a hit and sell and which don't ........

movies are an excellent way of making money , even when not online it always makes me smile when I notice a sale,,,,,,,guys wanking over your content even when your not around , I still blush at that lol ,

try and keep movies decent quality , I don't see the point in uploading poorer quality ones , yes the shorter the clip the more it will sell but why sell rubbish ?

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" I still blush at that lol "  Aww you are always so cute, makes me laugh how sweet and innocent you seem for a cam girl, so endearing lol!

No you are right, you do have to keep the quality up but my videos were wild prices, over 15 credits at least. I will need to have a play about and see what I can make work xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • country-gal
(25-10-2016, 11:50)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 11:33)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Can you stop making me look stupid with your facts and helpful answers, Mia... Big Grin lol

No, it's OK I totally do lol! Blaming "Baby brain"  Blush Heart
If you use windows movie maker you can change the file size. I am pretty dim when it comes to computer and technical stuff, and it took me forever to figure it out but got there in the end. It's annoying as if you use various sites like I do, you have to change each movie in to 3 different sizes to suit each site.(as obviously the bigger the file size you are able to use the better for quality purposes) So it also uses up valuable space on your computer having to store 3 of each one. As long as the file is small enough on AW, then it should stay set at the price you want it. It takes a rather lot of trial and error if youre not sure how to set your file size. I haven't filmed any for about 8 months so I cant remember the exact sizing I used but just toy around with it a bit. xx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MissJoannadeVil for this post:
  • Gone, YoungMumBellaRose
(25-10-2016, 11:53)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:

Oh how I wish I had baby brain again - super broody!
Is this your first? X
(25-10-2016, 11:54)MissJoannadeVil Wrote: If you use windows movie maker you can change the file size. I am pretty dim when it comes to computer and technical stuff, and it took me forever to figure it out but got there in the end. It's annoying as if you use various sites like I do, you have to change each movie in to 3 different sizes to suit each site.(as obviously the bigger the file size you are able to use the better for quality purposes) So it also uses up valuable space on your computer having to store 3 of each one. As long as the file is small enough on AW, then it should stay set at the price you want it. It takes a rather lot of trial and error if youre not sure how to set your file size. I haven't filmed any for about 8 months so I cant remember the exact sizing I used but just toy around with it a bit. xx

What other sites do you use if you don't mind me asking x
Windows movie maker is also what I use, I convert my movies to MOV and my prices I think arnt too bad - most at only 1 credit x
*.wmv I use sorry
(25-10-2016, 11:55)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(25-10-2016, 11:53)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:

Oh how I wish I had baby brain again - super broody!
Is this your first? X

Oooooh have more babies! I am broody and wee one hasn't even arrived yet lol. My first, yes, I am super excited I only have 5 weeks to go :O xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I buy a movie clip, what info does the performer/seller see? marco1023 10 15,367 27-01-2016, 09:54
Last Post: MissSophieGreen