Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Paid?
(24-10-2016, 00:42)wife4rent Wrote:
(23-10-2016, 19:52)Dirtyjae Wrote: I have sent so many emails and they just ignore me.

Dirtyjae it has been a very frustrating time for everybody, including Adultwork & Dailypay as well as everybody waiting to be paid, thankfully it is nearly over and I hope that Adultwork take their own advice and have other payment processes in place

I really hate to think how much money Colin has had to lay out helping everybody he can, yes he does it for the money but i don't believe he is not also a caring person.

Whilst it is frustrating for you and everybody else, if Colin has 300+ people emailing him 3-5 times a day, how is he able to process payments? This has been a big problem and really not helped the situation. I know it is hard to wait patiently, but each message takes 20+ seconds to open, read & delete, so 1500 emails could take him 5-8+hours to deal with and that is without the time it would take to respond to each one individually

He has been updating information on this forum and answering people on here with queries, he only has so much time in the day and as well as dealing with payments he has probably also had to find funds from other sources to keep money flowing.

And if you are with Adultwork, the amount of message they have probably been getting is far more.

The good news is,money is flowing, people are getting paid and it hopefully should be all sorted out in the next couple of days.

Sarah x x x
Thanks Sarah!
It just worries me so much, I will hold on for a little bit longer.

Jae xx
Hi Dirtyjae

Are you registered with the dailypay group?

Sarah x x x
(24-10-2016, 14:01)wife4rent Wrote: Hi Dirtyjae

Are you registered with the dailypay group?

Sarah x x x

Yup! xx
Hello Admin.

I'm on weekly pay (mondays) but by this time my credits still on my account and I haven't received any email or info about any possible delays.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Thanks

Peggy
(24-10-2016, 19:25)PeggyBoo Wrote: Hello Admin.

I'm on weekly pay (mondays) but by this time my credits still on my account and I haven't received any email or info about any possible delays.

Thanks

Peggy

Me neither but sometimes they arrive Tuesday morn :Smilexxx
(24-10-2016, 19:27)Lisadavelatte Wrote:

Thanks

Peggy

Aw thanks Lisa xxx
(24-10-2016, 19:32)PeggyBoo Wrote:

Thanks

Peggy

Aw thanks Lisa xxx
Sure it will arrive shortly :Smilexxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • PeggyBoo
(24-10-2016, 19:34)Lisadavelatte Wrote:

Thanks

Peggy

Aw thanks Lisa xxx

Im on weekly for mondays as well. and usually paid about 6:30pm so just have to be patient i guess. At least the credits are still in our accounts.

Im
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aoneoffx for this post:
  • PeggyBoo
(22-10-2016, 15:47)Dirtyjae Wrote: Has everyone been paid? Because I haven't had anything yet! 
I have been patient, but now I am getting super worried.
I've received my 27th and 11th payments and I'm next to receive payments on the 1st of November now.

E-mail Adultwork to chase up your funds as you should have received them.

Also, make sure your verified too - Read the Article PacNet Issues on Adultwork as to why.

Brook x
(24-10-2016, 19:50)aoneoffx Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 19:34)Lisadavelatte Wrote:

Thanks

Peggy

Aw thanks Lisa xxx

Im on weekly for mondays as well. and usually paid about 6:30pm so just have to be patient i guess. At least the credits are still in our accounts.

Im

You were right girls...thanks for the advice last night!  Heart Peggy