Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay still not been paid
(25-10-2016, 12:34)Naughtycouple18 Wrote: Thanks for your help MEF! 

I Will keep you all updated if anything enters my bank account throughout the course of the day xxx

Really hope you have a speedy outcome, I know the uncertainty of waiting is totally a pain in the ass. Do keep us updated! xx
(25-10-2016, 12:35)country-gal Wrote: well I've just changed my password , I don't want to take the risk of my profile being hacked and credits waiting to be processed disappearing , I feel awful thinking those words aloud as i'm sure the dailpay is bonafide but I have had only one response from the since yesterday and I appreciate there very busy but even though I like the sound of reciecving credits daily I don't want to risk losing my profile or pending transfers .......I have tried emailing DP asking if I joined would the pending transfers be left alone or would they deal with them too , but got no response , hope I haven't messed things up

What I can say, aside from any delay with payments...

Is that my profile has always without exception, been 100% accessible and safe, never ever ever had any sort of security breach with DP. They have always paid out on whatever credits they have taken. 

Having said that, if I was a newbie to DP I might have done the same, it's the not knowing isn't it?

But please don't worry too much, I promise they are totally above board lol x
yes hun its the not knowing , had this profile ten years and sent them a few emails so they wont take me on anyway as i'm a pain worrying , in panic I have changed my profile so even if they try and help I haven't made it easy for them , i'm a right pain , I would love to join but its new territory and then there the fees etc xxxxx I know I pay the AW fee anyway xxx
I think its worth (if you can of course) just sitting back and waiting for DP. Soon our VAT details wont work on AW and we will go back to paying the 20% if were not with DP. I think its a case of crappy timing at the mo but try not too worry about it xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else on Dailypay not been paid today? YoungMumBellaRose 10 11,232 09-12-2016, 09:43
Last Post: YoungMumBellaRose
  Dailypay not been paid SkyeSummers 3 5,593 07-12-2016, 08:49
Last Post: admin
  Dailypay; not been paid yet Bbwpinup24x 9 16,885 07-12-2015, 22:04
Last Post: admin