Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal?
Exclamation 
I thought the pay had gone back to normal???

I requested a payout last week on Wednesday for Friday... its now Sunday!

I'm owed £286.87 to date as haven't been paid since the 11th

Iv hardly been coming on adultwork anymore as i never know when I'm getting my money... So unreliable... and never answer emails what is going on?

Angry
(23-10-2016, 11:57)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: I thought the pay had gone back to normal???

I requested a payout last week on Wednesday for Friday... its now Sunday!

I'm owed £286.87 to date as haven't been paid since the 11th

Iv hardly been coming on adultwork anymore as i never know when I'm getting my money... So unreliable... and never answer emails what is going on?

Angry

That's strange :/ I'm paid daily and everything has been going through to my account ok. I was actually thinking of switching to pay on request but this post has kinda put me off :/
I've emailed admin a few times the last couple of days but haven't had any reply. Maybe they're on hols this weekend after everything that's happened? xx
i'm thinking of joining adultwork finest but worried I wont have control over my profile or credits ......xxx
Just seen this on another thread, maybe it has something to do with it...

DailyPay sent out this mass email on Thursday 20th re delay's for this weekend here's a copy of it:

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "DailyPay".

Hi all, we expect this to have minimal delays on payouts only, its outside
our general processing time but thought I would inform anyone incase they
experienced a slight delay.

Message from bank:

"We have been informed by our Bank Payments service provider that they are
performing maintenance on their payments services over the weekend.

From 15:00 (UK) on Saturday the 22nd October to 10:00 (UK) on Sunday the
23rd October we will be unable to process any inbound or outbound Bank
Payments."
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • country-gal, misslilliejonesuk
misslillie are you with DP ? your funds aren't set as a cheque are they ? as I don't think they are enabling cheques yet but they can be changed...I received the funds owed into my UK account last weekend , last Saturday ? have you contacted AW direct ?

strange you haven't received funds as things are up and running .....xxx
Last time I received a Payout on Request was Friday, and there are the bank delays this weekend but should be all finished now. I'd expect payouts will resume soon... I hope!
do they request payments each day then ? sound stupid now don't I , i'm just used to requesting credits weekly and getting them weekly , so you can get funds everyday ? ......
(23-10-2016, 13:10)country-gal Wrote: i'm thinking of joining adultwork finest but worried I wont have control over my profile or credits ......xxx

I love it! Smile It's amazing actually receiving your money the next day instead of having to wait 2 weeks. I'm on the daily pay option at the mo but i think i may have to go back to pay on request as i don't really make much in a day most of the time ha ha xx
Depends what option you are on Country Gal. Auto Daily Pay pays out daily. Payout on request pays out only when YOU request it. There's also a weekly pay option too but I don't know much about that one. I am on Payout on Request x
I feel like maybe as iv complained so much they are just paying me last just to get back at me!

I was on Daily Pay guys but felt like I had no control over what was going in my bank account so I asked to be transferred over to payout on request (to my bank not cheque)which iv been waiting forever for. Sad

I'm so glad I'm on other websites and haven't had to rely on Adultwork... my rent was almost a week late because of all this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back to normal YAY tabooenglish 4 6,462 18-11-2016, 16:46
Last Post: tabooenglish
  When everything is back to normal YoungMumBellaRose 14 15,768 17-10-2016, 11:42
Last Post: Mia_Starlight
  Back to Normal Pussyforcream 0 3,055 13-01-2012, 16:39
Last Post: Pussyforcream