Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be aware of this woman/man
I have had a session with the woman/male named "Britney Sweet,www.adultwork.com/3491500" on 16/10/2016 around 2:00 pm, Although she looked like a clown in her profile (If you don't believe me please have a look at her profile) I still decided to have a session with her because responding to my  reverse booking request she emailed me and told me that she can fulfil my fantasies. When I get to her place what I saw was a male like lady. I was really disappointed and decided to leave but she said that she has travelled only for this meeting(This was her friend's place) and very desperate for money. I gave her money anyway, sit with him/her and she told me all about her miserable life in spain. The place was extremely dirty and she looked very rough and smelt very bad. I suggested her if she wants clients she should look after herself, and should put some nice pictures on her profile but she said those are all the best pictures of her. She requested me to give her a nice feed back so that she can get some clients and brought her laptop to me, I left her a nice feedback although I know that not true but looking at her depressed face I did so and left her house. A few days back she gave me a negative feed back and messaged me that its because I told her to look after yourself that day which she really had taken offence to.

Please don't waste your money and time.
@londonamazonlover, that is a very creepy experience. I would have walk out as soon as I doubted she could be a male.
And then guys wonder why these people get away with conning them time after time.

You gave her money & good feedback - What did you get out of it? Apart from bad feedback and the feeling of being ripped off!

It is very easy to get out of giving a person feedback from their own computer, just say you do not know your password. Which in my case would be the truth as I save all my password to my browser and have not got a clue what they are.

Apart from doing that, how would you know if the person had not saved your password to their computer in some way.

Sarah x x x
I think you gotta give londonamazonlover credit for trying to help. On the other side, that bitch/bastard deserves to get roughed up
Wife4rent is right. If she wasn't what you were expecting you shouldn't of paid her. Only pay for a service if you are completely satisfied with what you are paying for! I would of declined to pay if someone was really dirty, hygiene is a must and being clean is also very important!!
Indeed that is terrible. But at the same time I am wondering how many problems this girl had in her life and how much she needs help in order to change and take care of herself. I really feel sorry for her
I'm curious how much money you gave her
As the old saying goes there are two sides to every story.. His, her and then the truth. Looking at the profile she certainly looks like a woman, she is spanish so english is not her first language for all we know the fault lies with him and not her, he is hiding his feedback and you have to question why.
Yeah I did spot the hidden feedback! Think I'm just nosey, I like to know lol
(24-10-2016, 10:48)tabooenglish Wrote: I'm curious how much money you gave her

I said she was literally a male(male like lady), I swear to God when I ask her for sex, she said she is running out of condoms. She looked in a cupboard and bag but couldn't find a single one(That made me think if she is a male). How come you don't have condoms when you specially offer sexual services and do sessions only on appointments.This shows how professional you are. I didn't see what is down there between her legs. But to be honest I was not into sex any more when I saw her and her place. In the "comment she wrote that I smells bad indeed". But that was completely untrue cos I always take a shower before every meeting. My only mistake was that I told her if she wants clients she should look after herself and should upload nice pictures to her profile. When she left the negative comment " she sent me an sms and wrote me that she had just left a negative fee back on my profile because that day she felt insulted by my advise. I was regretting leaving her a positive feedback in her house. On my face she was completely different person.When she said she hasn't got condoms I never asked her again. If there was some thing wrong with me why would have I left such a nice feedback.