Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Just a thought for the day...
I know it is a really stressfull time for everybody right now and it does not help that we have antagonists who only make it worse.

Not knowing what is happening from hour to hour is stressfull, but you are doing nothing more than causing yourself a load of headache and sleepless nights.  It has only been a few days that we have not received a payment which is understandeable and unfortunately something that is not anybodies fault.

There are laws and regulations that AW have to follow and such it can cause delays as it has over the past 3 weeks, it is nearly over just one little hurdle to overcome which might take a day or two and everybody will be in the clear. AW has tried to keep us in the loop as much as possible, I know a lot of you feel that at times they were not keeping you informed but it could quite possibly be due to the fact that they were waiting for the correct info before relaying it.

We all have financial responsibilities which unfortunately has been delayed by this blip but if you sit down and explain to your landlords that it is another week before you will be able to pay them I am sure they will understand and give you the time to pay the money.  IF your landlord is being a bit grumpy about it, there are laws on your side that can help you in situations like this, just talk to Shelter or look on their website they can annd will point you in the right direction. 

If this has taught us anything it is to get all our eggs lined up, try and save weekly even if it is just £5 a week it does build up, get yourself a payoneer or paxum account if you feel the need for one even if you do not use it but just in case we end up in this situation again and poor DP bears the brunt of it.  But most importantly try and save, it is easy for us to forget what a fragile industry we work in especially with governments and financial instituations constantly trying to block us one way or another, so who knows where we or AW will be next week or any of the other camming sites. 

I agree that when DP are having problems with funds or unable to get to the mass emails and need time to sort everything else a group wide email to everybody would set a lot of minds at ease and we wont have to buy Colin a crate of Gaviscon for Christmas. 

Personally I am not going to lie, it has been a tough few weeks, have had to tighten our belts here at home and i am a fosterer to 22 cats a dog and a guinea pig, a child and a man child, I am lucky enough my partner works and pays our bills etc but my money is our weekly grocery and spending money.  I do not claim benefits at all other than child benefits which are hers to spend. So I need all the god damn pity people I have not been able to buy any Marks and Sparks sausage rolls in weeks. It has been Greggs sausage rolls from Iceland, I have had to go to Iceland sniff sniff and my cats have had to eat Whiskas wet food as I have not been able to afford their Gourmet Perle for three weeks and we have nearly run out of their Hills dry food and trust me you do not want to ration a horde of cats, they can be mean and cunning, if I end up at the bottom of the stairs IT WAS NO ACCIDENT!

So I will now go and take a shower with the door locked just in case a hairdryer drops in the bath while I am in there and then I am going to get my jiggly fat bum on cam and earn some money for Christmas.

One more thing before I wobble off.. I have put those that cause me slight discomfort on my ignore list, you know what can rile a troll more than anything else IGNORING THEM.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • admin, English-Caroline
(18-10-2016, 10:32)Ms Dee Wrote: I know it is a really stressfull time for everybody right now and it does not help that we have antagonists who only make it worse.

Not knowing what is happening from hour to hour is stressfull, but you are doing nothing more than causing yourself a load of headache and sleepless nights.  It has only been a few days that we have not received a payment which is understandeable and unfortunately something that is not anybodies fault.

There are laws and regulations that AW have to follow and such it can cause delays as it has over the past 3 weeks, it is nearly over just one little hurdle to overcome which might take a day or two and everybody will be in the clear. AW has tried to keep us in the loop as much as possible, I know a lot of you feel that at times they were not keeping you informed but it could quite possibly be due to the fact that they were waiting for the correct info before relaying it.

We all have financial responsibilities which unfortunately has been delayed by this blip but if you sit down and explain to your landlords that it is another week before you will be able to pay them I am sure they will understand and give you the time to pay the money.  IF your landlord is being a bit grumpy about it, there are laws on your side that can help you in situations like this, just talk to Shelter or look on their website they can annd will point you in the right direction. 

If this has taught us anything it is to get all our eggs lined up, try and save weekly even if it is just £5 a week it does build up, get yourself a payoneer or paxum account if you feel the need for one even if you do not use it but just in case we end up in this situation again and poor DP bears the brunt of it.  But most importantly try and save, it is easy for us to forget what a fragile industry we work in especially with governments and financial instituations constantly trying to block us one way or another, so who knows where we or AW will be next week or any of the other camming sites. 

I agree that when DP are having problems with funds or unable to get to the mass emails and need time to sort everything else a group wide email to everybody would set a lot of minds at ease and we wont have to buy Colin a crate of Gaviscon for Christmas. 

Personally I am not going to lie, it has been a tough few weeks, have had to tighten our belts here at home and i am a fosterer to 22 cats a dog and a guinea pig, a child and a man child, I am lucky enough my partner works and pays our bills etc but my money is our weekly grocery and spending money.  I do not claim benefits at all other than child benefits which are hers to spend. So I need all the god damn pity people I have not been able to buy any Marks and Sparks sausage rolls in weeks. It has been Greggs sausage rolls from Iceland, I have had to go to Iceland sniff sniff and my cats have had to eat Whiskas wet food as I have not been able to afford their Gourmet Perle for three weeks and we have nearly run out of their Hills dry food and trust me you do not want to ration a horde of cats, they can be mean and cunning, if I end up at the bottom of the stairs IT WAS NO ACCIDENT!

So I will now go and take a shower with the door locked just in case a hairdryer drops in the bath while I am in there and then I am going to get my jiggly fat bum on cam and earn some money for Christmas.

One more thing before I wobble off.. I have put those that cause me slight discomfort on my ignore list, you know what can rile a troll more than anything else IGNORING THEM.

my head hurts!
(18-10-2016, 10:42)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 10:32)Ms Dee Wrote: I know it is a really stressfull time for everybody right now and it does not help that we have antagonists who only make it worse.

my head hurts!
I know once I get on that little soap box of mine you will have to remove me with a crowbar Wink
it wasn't your post that made my head hurt hun Wink x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • Ms Dee