Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

finding something that shouldnt be there
guys how would u feel if after playing with your sack the lady found a lump that shouldnt be there

would u prefer she told u or not
Morning, Lolo.
I know i would appreciate it if the lady told me, who wouldn't ?
I have had one gentleman who thankfully came in a condom and I noticed it had blood in it. He didn't say anything, so I asked him if that had happened before and he said no. I told him it might be an idea to get it checked out. He might have just burst a blood vessel, but you never know. He took the condom with him.

Another guy admitted he had taken a blue pill before seeing me and I noticed that he had a crease in his ear. This reminded me of something I had watched on telly years ago, when Hilary Jones explained that a crease in the ear (at the bottom along the lop from the ear canal down) is indicative of heart problems. Obviously blue pills and heart problems don't mix well, so I told him to go see his doctor and get checked out before taking another blue pill.

That's it so far. Don't think I have saved anyones like, but I would mention anything I was concerned about. Clients are not just money to me, but people too and I care about people.
I would certainly appreciate a lady advising me that something didnt seem right - I do regularly check for lumps as a good friend of mine ignored his lump and died of testicular cancer. If that wasnt a wake up call to check myself over regularly I dont know what would be.

I would also hope that if something didnt look right on my back or bum, the lady would say summat too. I cant see either so it is essential.
i remember finding like a extra ball, when i asked if he knew about it, was it painful etc...he flipped got dressed & left, later found out it was testicular cancer
(12-07-2011, 10:35)lolo Wrote: i remember finding like a extra ball, when i asked if he knew about it, was it painful etc...he flipped got dressed & left, later found out it was testicular cancer

What a silly man - I hope he thanked you later for possibly saving his life.
(12-07-2011, 10:41)monty69 Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 10:35)lolo Wrote: i remember finding like a extra ball, when i asked if he knew about it, was it painful etc...he flipped got dressed & left, later found out it was testicular cancer

What a silly man - I hope he thanked you later for possibly saving his life.

he did monty left me a note first thanking me then asking if i would see him again

i find the most common thing is a umbilical hernia they didnt know they had, its when the belly button protrudes out instead of in, my OH had one years ago so know how painful they can get
I have been very fortunate in not having a Hernia to date - got pretty close once as I rather foolishly lifted something far in excess of what was safe. I had a very small lump in the side of my stomach for many months after. Fortunately all cleared up. It did slow me down after though. I did have a party trcik of being able to pick the front of a mini up and turn it round. Thankfully, very m uch in the past.

I am sure none of us like to find anything nasty but lets face it, whoever does find something not quite right is only doing so because they care.
I've advised a guy to get his moles checked out at the doctor, as one on his back didn't look right.
I think most people would appreciate being told it can come as a shock at first as with Lolos client so you dont no how they will react but in the cold light of day when they think about it they would certainly be grateful