Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Just felt like sharing this for laughs
(15-10-2016, 21:24)mya85 Wrote: According to one cretin I'm dumb, blonde or retarded (you can gauge his intelligence already) for NOT being expected to do bareback. 

So there you have it girls and boys, I'm dumb for me NOT expecting to risk my health for some twat. Because as we all know, if they say they're clean, then they must be clean. Right guys?

Just tell fuckwits like that you are too busy to ignore them..................
Hi really impress you. you provide nice information.
(18-10-2016, 14:46)CeceUK Wrote: You wouldn't know if they have slept with a Transexual! have to be very careful these days even outside of AW.

Trans or not, STI's can affect ANYYONE, regardless of their sexual orientation.

And most transgender folks I know - quite a few of which are close friends, always practice safe sex.
Wtf does a transsexual have to do with anything??
(08-12-2016, 13:38)mistresscristal Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 14:46)CeceUK Wrote: You wouldn't know if they have slept with a Transexual! have to be very careful these days even outside of AW.

Trans or not, STI's can affect ANYYONE, regardless of their sexual orientation.

And most transgender folks I know - quite a few of which are close friends, always practice safe sex.

Thank god Im not a transexual eh?? Safe from STI's. I'll let them know down at the GUM clinic, thats sure to save them some time