Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

2nd time this week daily pay have 'forgot' to pay me.
Irrelevant* 

Angel
(14-10-2016, 12:08)MsClara_Wilde Wrote: Irrelevant* 

Angel

Thank you for your help ill change that now Angel
Sorry, I couldn't find much else to say to someone with so much blatant disregard for the stress DP has suffered this month.
I just want to know where my money is and if there's been a delay I would like to be told not just ignored and forgotten about. Is that too much to ask for?
(14-10-2016, 12:31)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: I just want to know where my money is and if there's been a delay I would like to be told not just ignored and forgotten about. Is that too much to ask for?

MissLillieJonesUK..... "your money", as you put it.....that is the credits you have earned this week is still sitting in the accounts of Adultwork.

Dailypay draw down that money more then two weeks after you have earned it, but make payments to you in advance of the Adultwork system ( for an exceptionally reasonable fee)!!!

IN VERY SIMPLE TERMS LOOK ON IT AS THE WORLD'S CHEAPEST AND BEST EVER PAY DAY LOAN.

All businesses need cash flow. It is the life blood of every business. Due to totally unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances, Dailypay are experiencing the Cashflow Nightmare Scenario From Hell. They have been unable to draw down all of the due funds and have been waiting to receive funds.

They are doing there absolute best under extremely difficult circumstances.
We all have a choice. We can either be patient and understand the bigger picture. Or we can leave the service.
It's a no brainer to me. I'm extremely grateful for the service Colin and his team continue to provide.

The Dailypay team have kept us very well informed throughout this crisis. The most efficient way of delivering this information is via the forums. It's simply not possible to answer every single email that arrives in the inbox at this time.
It's not that Dailypay don't want to respond. It's simply a case of them being snowed under with work.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • kitty, Kitty_sinn, Mistress_Silk
(14-10-2016, 15:07)English-Caroline Wrote:
(14-10-2016, 12:31)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: I just want to know where my money is and if there's been a delay I would like to be told not just ignored and forgotten about. Is that too much to ask for?

MissLillieJonesUK..... "your money", as you put it.....that is the credits you have earned this week is still sitting in the accounts of Adultwork.

Dailypay draw down that money more then two weeks after you have earned it, but make payments to you in advance of the Adultwork system ( for an exceptionally reasonable fee)!!!

IN VERY SIMPLE TERMS LOOK ON IT AS THE WORLD'S CHEAPEST AND BEST EVER PAY DAY LOAN.

All businesses need cash flow. It is the life blood of every business. Due to totally unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances, Dailypay are experiencing the Cashflow Nightmare Scenario From Hell. They have been unable to draw down all of the due funds and have been waiting to receive funds.

They are doing there absolute best under extremely difficult circumstances.
We all have a choice. We can either be patient and understand the bigger picture. Or we can leave the service.
It's a no brainer to me. I'm extremely grateful for the service Colin and his team continue to provide.

The Dailypay team have kept us very well informed throughout this crisis. The most efficient way of delivering this information is via the forums. It's simply not possible to answer every single email that arrives in the inbox at this time.
It's not that Dailypay don't want to respond. It's simply a case of them being snowed under with work.
Very well saidSmile
Aahaha, started reading this thread in disbelief at how ignorant and bratty the OP was being, thought I'd reply and explain why she's wrong but see all you girls have handed her her ass anyway lol. Some people, honestly... DP are running a business with HUGE turnover with NO cash flow, still managing to make sure as many of us are paid as possible and still getting shit like this. Frustration is understandable but your attitude is shocking, manners are becoming a lost art, clearly...
Hi, checking it now, we are aware some payees exist only on a payout system that isnt being funded currently. I will move your account over and send funds.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4