Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

2nd time this week daily pay have 'forgot' to pay me.
So this is the 2nd time this week iv had to post on this forum because 'Daily Pay' haven't paid me. The emails I send get ignored and your a lot quicker to reply on here Smile

This is starting to happen way to much lately this has got to be the 5th time this month. The amount of times lately you have forgot to pay me or have made an error is ridiculous. your not exactly 'daily pay' are you. I would stop advertising your daily pay if you cant do your job properly.

I checked last night at around 6 to see if had gone it but I gave you the benefit of the doubt... I checked again today and still NOTHING.

WHY IS THIS? HOW ARE YOU FORGETTING SO EASILY? HOW ARE WE MEANT TO TRUST YOU WITH OUT MONEY IF YOU CANT STICK TO YOUR JOB TITLE DAILY PAY?

Id like to be paid today and then id like payout on request as your fuck ups are way to often and the people who are working for are obviously not trained properly. Iv been with daily pay for around 4 years and never have I ever had problems like this plus the rude emails in response - if any response atall.
I'm guessing your new to this forum and also havnt seen the problems adultwork is habimg with paying girls out?

Basically adultwork havnt been able to and still can't payout to uk bank accounts for the last 2/3 weeks. This means that dailypay also isn't getting paid at all.

Daily pay haa an influx of 500 new applications to join daily pay in 1 night over this as they were paying out still out the funds they still had. But this overloaded their service a bit even with a staff working through the night.

Now the problem DP is having is that they have run out of money. Colin even put all of his savings into it to try to keep it going, but the money is seriously drying up.

Both DP and the non DP girls on the site desperately need AW to get their payment processor set up and sorted out.

The last one aw had btw is currently being prosecuted for fraud. The day the news came out is the day that AW found out and was totally cut off from being able to pay to uk bank accounts.

X
Yes I know all this  already. Did you know that daily pay are still paying everyone as normal as long as its under the £100 daily max? Mine was way under that... so I should of been paid.

Also I think it great they are taking on new people to be extra helpful... But it really frustrates me why would they take on an extra 400+ girls if they don't have enough funds to pay the girls they already had? its a joke.
(14-10-2016, 11:08)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: "Iv been with daily pay for around 4 years and never have I ever had problems like this"

Really? ... then you'll know only too well that Daily pay offers a great service, and is one of the very few trustworthy groups on AW!.

EDIT:  ... I haven't been paid either, but I'm not about to vilify them because as you say "never a problem" and, Daily pay also update via email, so even if you don't read forums you'd have some idea.
Surely a 'Great Service'  would mean that there service has been great though out my time with them? Well no not really. I'm sure your either the lucky fan who hasn't had any problems. I couldn't count on my hands how many times they have screwed up over all the years... this month being ridiculous.

However I am only on here to get a response from DailyPay.

EDIT** I am checking emails but having to log into my old email to receive there emails. As I assumed when I signed up with my new account they would notify my email... but I guess they 'forgot' to do that too.
(14-10-2016, 11:53)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Surely a 'Great Service'  would mean that there service has been great though out my time with them? Well no not really. I'm sure your either the lucky fan who hasn't had any problems. I couldn't count on my hands how many times they have screwed up over all the years... this month being ridiculous.

Well, I feel the need to reply ... sorry if your unhappy with that, and if your unhappy with the group I'm sure your free to leave : )
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lara for this post:
  • Ms Dee
(14-10-2016, 11:44)lara Wrote:
(14-10-2016, 11:08)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: "Iv been with daily pay for around 4 years and never have I ever had problems like this"

Really? ... then you'll know only too well that Daily pay offers a great service, and is one of the very few trustworthy groups on AW!.

EDIT:  ... I haven't been paid either, but I'm not about to vilify them because as you say "never a problem" and, Daily pay also update via email, so even if you don't read forums you'd have some idea.

As to 'never had a problem' please read my post at the top to understand that this is the second time and the 5th time this month alone. lol
(14-10-2016, 11:59)lara Wrote:
(14-10-2016, 11:53)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Surely a 'Great Service'  would mean that there service has been great though out my time with them? Well no not really. I'm sure your either the lucky fan who hasn't had any problems. I couldn't count on my hands how many times they have screwed up over all the years... this month being ridiculous.

Well, I feel the need to reply ... sorry if your unhappy with that, and if your unhappy with the group I'm sure your free to leave : )

Not 'unhappy' with your response. Just awkwardly reading your irrelevant response which isn't helping my bank balance. hmmm.
(14-10-2016, 12:00)misslilliejonesuk Wrote:
(14-10-2016, 11:44)lara Wrote:

As to 'never had a problem' please read my post at the top to understand that this is the second time and the 5th time this month alone. lol
Key word here is "READ" ... lol
It is very frustrating but I believe under the circumstances they are doing their best and just snowed under.The fact that staff have given up their wages for us speaks volumes.........x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • lara, misslilliejonesuk