Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Problems with AW
Is there a problem with AW this morning? I've just checked and there is nobody in group and only one in pvt. I was having problems logging in earlier. Anybody else having problems? :/
(11-10-2016, 10:41)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Is there a problem with AW this morning? I've just checked and there is nobody in group and only one in pvt. I was having problems logging in earlier. Anybody else having problems? :/

I've been logged in for an hour now and haven't had a single cam. I'm not normally overwhelmed at this time but unusual to not even get one Dodgy
(11-10-2016, 10:57)lucyloo Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 10:41)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Is there a problem with AW this morning? I've just checked and there is nobody in group and only one in pvt. I was having problems logging in earlier. Anybody else having problems? :/

I've been logged in for an hour now and haven't had a single cam. I'm not normally overwhelmed at this time but unusual to not even get one  Dodgy

Yeah same here. Been on for an hour and nothing. Just checked again and there was nobody in pvt and only 1 in group! What's happening?? lol x
(11-10-2016, 11:01)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 10:57)lucyloo Wrote:

I've been logged in for an hour now and haven't had a single cam. I'm not normally overwhelmed at this time but unusual to not even get one  Dodgy

Yeah same here. Been on for an hour and nothing. Just checked again and there was nobody in pvt and only 1 in group! What's happening?? lol x

Until I saw your post I had just presumed it was my connection or something.
Fingers crossed whatever the issue it sorts out soon.
xxx
Mine hasn't rang in two hours was gonna cam before work also no other girls or couples on cam
Xxx
Week after pay day is never great!!
Actually have a bit of time to myself today so was gonna cam for a few hours then this. Bloody typical! Sad lol
(11-10-2016, 11:16)Lisadavelatte Wrote: Mine hasn't rang in two hours was gonna cam before work also no other girls or couples on cam
Xxx

Some girls are on. I can see a couple in group, a few in private and free Undecided
ive seen this happen regularly x
Maybe it's just a quiet spell
Xxx