Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
young doggers
hey

I'm wondering if anyone knows any young doggers or dogging spots on merseyside where young doggers go?? preferably no older than early 30's. Or doggers in general/ dogging spots, where you cant get caught by police.

Can anyone suggest any groups etc

Thanks
(01-05-2018, 18:53)Kevin C Wrote: hey

I'm wondering if anyone knows any young doggers or dogging spots on merseyside where young doggers go?? preferably no older than early 30's. Or doggers in general/ dogging spots, where you cant get caught by police.

Can anyone suggest any groups etc

Thanks

So I take it no one has any idea, of dogging spots on merseyside.?? Or knows anyone who goes dogging.?

Thanks
Sorry, but that looks to be the case. Besides this is an open forum that anyone can read ... probably not the safest place to share that sort of information. Good luck and hope you find a spot soon.
There's always Private Messages...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Likes-Big-Girls for this post:
  • Kevin C, ultwo
This forum is mostly AW and AW-related things.. You're probably much better off posting this question and searching for similar things on a dedicated dogging forum (a quick google shows me that there's plenty of forums about dogging!)

x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gracie_Rocks for this post:
  • JoiBleu
baolgaucahsy6079:- User (bot) already reported.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Likes-Big-Girls for this post:
  • admin
I agree with you
Deleted my reply because the post above has been editied - twice!

First time I've seen a spambot do that, so.....
(07-05-2018, 17:18)JoiBleu Wrote: Sorry, but that looks to be the case.  Besides this is an open forum that anyone can read ... probably not the safest place to share that sort of information.  Good luck and hope you find a spot soon.

True i understand, but I was just hoping for maybe people on these forums might know locations and can share info via private message.

Thanks anyway