Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
webcams - how does it work
Hi 

I have been looking at myfreecams and the way it seems to work is that you see a girl in a public forum and tip her to do stuff. Is that how aw directcam works?

Sorry to mention 'value for money' - but is it better to tip in a public display or pay per minute in private? it seems to me that the public tipping is better.

I have never done it before so don't know.

thanks
AW is very different to MyFreeCams.com
AW is a Private based site therefore girls are not allowed to flash or anything in free chat.  There is no nudity.  You pay to play
MyFreeCams.com is a token based site where a girl might get 300 people in her room but only 3 or 4 tip.  Better for freeloading men - not so good for the girls
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Urgh! I considered joining MyFreeCams.com but my services are non-nude with Me being a Dominatrix. I did not like the thought of the tip based system. I can see it would be a haven for freeloaders. Why anybody would want to put themselves through that I don't know!

My advice; is by all means use the free chat option - I use it not all the time but at various points throughout the day - if it's quiet on paid chats. I also send out a tweet to say free chat is on for x amount of time. Once I've got enough interest, free chat goes off and it's paid chat only. That way, it keeps you out there but flushes out the freeloaders.

With regard to tips well I do things rather differently to reflect my services.

If they want to see My ass in terms of ass worship (covered) they have to tip. If they're in an "ignore" session and they want to see Me, they have to tip. If they want Me to remove stockings, they have to tip. It's also useful for Financial Domination sessions. I don't get many because there's more boys who get off on the idea of Findom rather than playing with Findom. Plus, you wouldn't believe the amount of boys who have zero clue as to what Findom is! lol

My advice is simple - don't give it away. Nudity is NOT allowed in free chat anyway. But make them pay for their wank. Get creative and dangle their pleasure like the proverbial carrot. I guarantee they will keep coming back!