Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
I found it insulting that that vile Helena was telling me I couldn't be upset about this issue. I'm sorry it's Monday I'm in my 3rd day of waiting after requesting payment after Having to chase Colin down myself and have him  say "payment would be here on Sunday" All of my emails have gone unanswered to.

The thing that makes me most upset is that I had no idea there were delays to payment. If I hadn't had come on this forum and asked I would not have known. I emailed Colin on Saturday and I only received a reply after I posted on this forum despite him claiming he has 7 members of staff.  If Colin knew that accepting large amounts of girls was causing payment delays or that it would run the risk of him not being able to pay other girls I feel like maybe we should have been informed so that we could have made a more informed choice/ I could have left DP earlier/ found an alternative etc.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to alyxxx for this post:
  • Lisadavelatte

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by alyxxx - 03-10-2016, 09:14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,552 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,217 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,364 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,420 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots