Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(03-10-2016, 06:45)lucyloo Wrote: Oh wow!
I came on to try and keep up to date with everything going on and am amazed at the hostility Sad
I have been with Daily Pay for around a year now and up until this problem with the banks I've had no issues.
I think it's great what Colin has done helping other ladies who are in need of quick access to their cash but I won't lie, I'm extremely concerned about the future of DailyPay and have been since the beginning of this situation. I unfortunately do live hand to mouth, it's why I began camming in the first place, to try and get on top of my finances, and better our situation for my children. So whilst I don't generally rely on it daily I do like the security it gives/gave me and the "provider" in me is having selfish thoughts. It's our instincts to put our own families security above everything. But then I remind myself how many women have been helped and been able to feed their children for a bit longer and how I would feel in their place.
Of course the money will run out eventually from DP. But we all made our own decisions and no one has been forced to do anything. We are all independent women. I just don't understand how attacking each other is going to help anyone. We should be offering support to each other as most of us are unable to talk to anyone else about these issues as no one knows what we do!
Fingers crossed the start of a new week will bring some more positive news.

Unfortunately there are those who always deem themselves above everybody else and in times of a crisis will sit back and hackle like the coven that they are.  Move on if you have nothing nice to say or if you are here to bait people as it has been said it says a lot more about those inviduals which everybody is more than likely aware of anyway, than the ladies who made the grown up choice to sign up to DP whether funds run out or not.  

Colin, did state that there would be delays with payouts and signing up of new members due to the workload.  Nobody is safe in this economy even the smart arses, anything can happen where even you are left without funds, so how about we ignore the baiting, stop responding to them and stick to what this thread was designed for.   It is exasperating to us grown ups.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by Ms Dee - 03-10-2016, 07:32

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,311 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 82,558 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,323 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,370 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots