Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 18:57)Helena_Bentley Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 18:52)MissLouiseKay Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 18:50)country-gal Wrote: being catty , nasty , moody , etc will not change the situation it is what it is, all we can do is ride the storm , Monday isn't far away we may have an update from AW then with some good news (hopefully ) because no one wants to be in this situation but it is what it is , well said Helena and curvyblondeoncam , until we hear some NEW NEWS we are just going round and round in circles

There isn't a situation tho...... If all girls have a payoneer card like myself and a lot of my camming friends have, then this "situation" isn't a problem at all Smile

Look, I won't be replying directly to you anymore, mainly because I'm pretty positive I lose a piece of my soul/will to live each time I do, but I want to point out to any girls in two minds as to who's viewpoint is more valid, that this comment above says it all...

How self absorbed and ill informed must one be to say there is no situation and there is no problem? Entirely detached from the reality of it for most of us. 

There were girls on here who were REALLY stuck, they have wee babies to look after! Bills to pay! And shock horror MLK not all of them had thousands to fall back on. DP took it upon himself to help them. You call that a non situation...? What a pleasant bubble you live in.
I'm such a bad person for not living hand to mouth..... I work bloody hard to be in a good position financially and I don't have all my eggs in one basket so that when things happen like this I've protected myself.

It's called being smart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by MissLouiseKay - 03-10-2016, 05:44

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,314 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 82,565 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,323 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,371 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots