Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 19:08)alicia21xx Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 19:01)Helena_Bentley Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 18:55)alicia21xx Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 18:46)Helena_Bentley Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 18:41)del2 Wrote: Ok you can sit and try and insult me, whatever makes you feel better. I don't care enough to stoop so low.

If I see an injustice, panicking people being taken advantage of and something immoral going on I speak out about it.
Enjoy waiting around for your money. Whilst I'm freely spending mine.

... What a weird comment. Who is waiting for their money? DP members were all paid today so...?

I'm still waiting??? So that isn't accurate
 Email him? When did you join DP? There is a large backlog still as far as I am aware. But they respond quickly to messages so I am sure if you send him an email you will figure out the mystery

I joined dailypay in June (after joining in about jan or feb of this year with an old profile) I have emailed today and no reply... I even emailed yesterday and only received a reply once I posted on this forum informing me it had only beeen 28 hours and to wait. But you know.. why should I,  somebody who has been a member of dailypay for a while (and funnily enough who still has bills to pay),  be upset that adding numerous new members has resulted in a backlog and unreplied emails. It's fine. Totally fine. Big Grin

Lol, sorry but... As someone who joined in June, you're pretty much a new member to someone like me who's been with them 4 years. So your complaint of being upset he has taken on new members is so painfully ironic, I can't put it into words. 

I will never ever understand the selfishness of women who use a service and then get pissy when other women use it too, blows my mind how self serving some people are.

Totally done with this thread, enjoy the ensuing shit fest lol
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • English-Caroline, Kitty_sinn, Ms Dee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by Gone - 02-10-2016, 19:23

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,312 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 82,561 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,323 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,371 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots