Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 18:30)Kitty_sinn Wrote: Hiya, made a request yesterday morning but had no funds in since, would it be tomorrow now? ( completely understand there are delays atm )

Thanks Smile

P.s to weigh on on the whole debate... I think what DP have done is admirable. 

People on AW have familys to feed and bills to pay, imagine it was you struggling and panicking how you were going to get your money now.. 

DP have not only stepped in,, they have stepped up!! to offer a service that no other site is offering at the moment.. payment to your UK bank.. ! 

Yes it might cause some delays, but ultimately its a win win. Win for the people who desperately need the money, and win for the company for getting more business. 

I have been with DP for a while now and i am extremely happy with the service i recieve from them. If i have ever had an issue, or wanted a more in depth explanation of how it works as many people seem to be asking,,,they have responded quickly, politely and any query has been resolved quickly, 100% of the time

So in general.. a big thanks! Heart Exclamation Blush Heart
 This should make girls learn NOT to live hand to mouth and be on a few sites so that you will always have income if one site is down...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by MissLouiseKay - 02-10-2016, 18:45

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,655 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,531 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,380 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,447 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots