Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 17:45)Helena_Bentley Wrote: As for the comment I read earlier about getting your popcorn, seems a lot to me like you are just enjoying and fuelling the upset. Clearly no empathy to the situation. As long as you are OK f*ck everyone else, right? You just sit where you are and make nasty comments sure, it's very helpful.

I have always been very anti DP. I see no advantage to giving a stranger complete control over my profile.

It was portrayed like the payment issues wouldnt affect daily pay but it appears that lots of girls still haven't been paid and they arent paying their staff.

I work every week and get paid every week as i transfer every week. I am honestly so baffled that so many people feel like need Daily pay. 

I don't pay VAT and I have all my payments that were meant to be paid on monday.... yet lots of DP girls haven't got their money yet. 

So surely you can removed you head from DPs arse hole for one second and see why I dont get the appeal of paying someone money to pay me.

Lets hope that the in the next week or so the new payment processor will kick into action coz if not shits gonna hit the fan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by MissLouiseKay - 02-10-2016, 18:42

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,653 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,486 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,379 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,444 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots