Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 18:12)del2 Wrote: All I was asking was how DP  were getting the funds so I could make a decision as to whether I would use the services. DP were not transparent did not make it clear the risks and I think that's wrong. That's all I'm saying and I stand by that. I asked countless times, I wasn't rude. I was merely looking out for my best interests and also making sure other girls understood that Payoneer accepts payments. I have had no problems being paid since this issue.

I do believe that daily pay should have focused on who was already signed up so they could help those girls for longer, instead of completely over stretching themselves and running out of money after a week so everyone in the group is now suffering. I know if I had joined and I saw that other girls had full complete access to their money anyway I wouldn't be happy at all.

I for one made no comment on other girls finances, we all have a story so that's none of my business but there is something to be said for having a safety net behind you at all times.

and just to add someone mentioned that "Colin is a business man" etc.....well fine but I reserve the right to call it out for being immoral and opportunistic. It's also a gamble with money that isn't his.
And society calls it immoral and opportunistic what we do too as I have said he is not taking advantage of anybody, we are all grown ups and can make up our own minds as to whether or not it is opportunistic for us to sign up to DP which it is and for those who have signed up during this crisis period, Colin has stated that they can use his services temporarily until AW has sorted it all out. 

As for him taking advantage... What about the 30% that AW takes from us above everything else... to me that is opportunistic as they know they are the fore runners in this industry and we industry workers know they have us by the balls.   

As for where DP's money comes from that is none of our business as long as we get paid at the end of the day that is owed to us minus AW's 30% and the meagre 3.5% he takes from me with every time I choose a cash out, I really couldnt give a hoot about where he gets his money.  I do not feel ripped off and I doubt the thousands of industry workers who do belong too AWF DP dont either.  And how can you say the money is not his, it has to be for him to pay us while he waits for AW to pay him.  

Move on you are starting to sound like a stuck record.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam, English-Caroline, Gone, Kitty_sinn

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by Ms Dee - 02-10-2016, 18:22

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,549 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,210 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,361 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,414 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots