Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
Del2, I genuinely struggle to believe that you have any empathetic nor humanistic grasp on the situation outside of your own view point, which is at best, irrelevant. And I don't say that out of spite,or nastiness, I say it because not only are you not a DP member, you aren't one of the girls he helped, aren't offering any other solution, and seem to be posting solely to either make admin feel bad, current DP members annoyed that he helped other girls (attempting to start some sort of backlash, I presume?) or inadvertently making the new girls to DP feel ashamed or guilty for joining. What use is that?

Never in my life have I seen grown women take such advantage as to use the platform to air their views, when their views are entirely pointless or inflammatory.

" I know if I had joined and I saw that other girls had full complete access to their money anyway I wouldn't be happy at all." Is what you said.

Well you aren't a DP member.

I on the other hand, am. And I say, I am glad fellow women were helped in their time of need. Your comment says more about your personality than you would like to know. To suggest you wouldn't be happy other women were in receipt of help at (god forbid) an inconvenience to yourself, really shows yourself up.

Unless you are going to write a detailed point by point info-sheet about what girls can be doing to access their funds other than joining dailypay, I would urge you to have a think before you continue on with your little crusade. Of course one is entitled to their voice, and it's all very tally-ho saying you refused to be silenced... but when what you have to say is so entirely pointless, I would say the silence would be welcomed by most of us, if you don't mind.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • English-Caroline, Ms Dee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by Gone - 02-10-2016, 18:22

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,655 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,542 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,380 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,447 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots