Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
At the end of the day non of this is AW's fault , they are not to blame for the provider they use to be investigated , its annoying but AW have tried there upmost best and still are working around the clock to fix things , they don't like this situation either , as for daily pay I personally am not using them but over the past week from comments from girls joining them they also have worked over time to get lasses there funds , even lasses whom weren't with them and joined recently have managed to get their funds, its bound to happen , if a company gets flooded unusually so then there bound to struggle under the demand but DP from what I can see have as have AW been trying their best to get things sorted , its terribly stressful money , whether you have too much or not enough its always stressful and it can be a damn shock when your so used to receiving funds to them suddenly being stopped but things will turn out ok , AW will get another ( FINGERS CROSSED/LEGS CROSSED ) FSP UK sorted as will DP get funds sorted for the gals under there care , its annoying but its a waiting game , just wait , I know its tough but you just gotta sit and wait it out , everyone is trying there best , AW and DP are both businesses too and need things up and running , talking of businesses , Payoneer , Paxum are also companys who need to make money , as much as it stinks they charge what they charge because they too need to make money , I'm not saying their rates are reasonable but it is what it is .

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AW AND DP xxxx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Blondie, English-Caroline

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by country-gal - 02-10-2016, 16:04

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,644 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,366 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,375 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,439 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots