Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
I was with daily pay and I too believe that the service I received was good, I don't doubt that he is under a lot of pressure. I am not doubting that, I have spoken very fondly of daily pay myself in the past.

DP did not need to go into the ins and outs of where their money comes from at all but to simply say "We have backed up funds in order to keep us afloat until this is over" , that would have sufficed and actually made it clear of the risks involved. The risks were not made clear for those who were joining up on a whim.

I believe that DP should not have jumped on this opportunity and in fact looked after the people he had on his books already. Because of the level of risk and uncertainty this would have been the sensible way to do things in my opinion. However he saw an opportunity and took a risk and has now dragged other people in with this gamble.

That's my opinion I have not told anyone not to join daily pay I have merely stated it's not necessary. I think it's extremely important to let people know of the risks involved instead of snapping people up willy nilly.

He was not transparent and that is my issue. It's nothing personal against Colin but I am not going to be silenced either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by del2 - 02-10-2016, 14:14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,311 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 82,558 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,323 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,370 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots