Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
I've been with Dailypay for a considerable time and they offer a very good service for a very reasonable fee.
The service operates 7 days per week, 365 days per year.

For me, entering into this business arrangement has been a very good choice.
Since joining Dailypay I have written very positive feedback of the Dailypay service on various forums, and when people have asked about my experience of the service I have always given a very positive and accurate account of my experience.

I understand and fully appreciate the amount of uncertainty and stress that people are feeling at the moment.
However, to question how Dailypay fund their business during this crisis is inappropriate. It is a private matter of the company.

For example, a person may have mainstream work in say a privately owned hotel. Would they dream of asking the owner of the hotel company how they fund the business? Would they ask if they are operating in overdraft? Would they ask if they have a commercial mortgage or bank loan? NO, NO, NO!!!

Dailypay are doing their very best in a situation that could not have been forecast.

Adultwork will also be making their very best efforts to resolve the issue.

The very worst possible scenario will be that Adultwork are unable to find a UK payment processor.
In that situation they may take the option of moving payment processing in-house.

We all have to work together and show patience.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • admin, country-gal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by English-Caroline - 02-10-2016, 14:01

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,553 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,222 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,364 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,422 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots