Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
Greetings all, I read these forums daily and have been watching the story unfold on AW. It must be a terrible thing to go through for all of you.

I apologise in advance for my swearing as I know ladies are present but Del, you give a new meaning to the word bitch. And I'll tell you why.

I work in risk assessment by day, colins best move to lower risk to his service and himself would of been to stop payouts exactly when adultwork stopped them, but instead he kept on going and paying out from with I presume is his own pocket, the man must literally have balls the size of a house to do that, lets face it, adultwork may NEVER find an adult friendly processor so while all his members have been paid guess who hasnt? its him, he stands the risk of potentially losing hundreds of thousands or even more, his house, his car, his business. He didnt have to do any of this, such ungratefulness from some ugly (personality) posters here. I really wouldnt want to be in his shoes or adultworks at this very moment.

And for you del, I sit here and im flipping you the bird right now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by BigDave - 02-10-2016, 13:41

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,649 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,444 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,376 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,442 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots