Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 13:21)del2 Wrote: He has ignored peoples questions, taken peoples accounts and money, didn't warn anyone of the obvious risks and now he's getting some backlash for it.

All he needed to do is answer the questions but he didn't. He offered something to these girls when they were most desperate, all whilst knowing the risks. Now they could potentially be without money for even longer, right before Christmas.

Yeah I'M the bad person here

"He has ignored peoples questions, taken peoples accounts and money" - auto dp member havent had any money taken from their accounts and if you are on Payout On Request funds are sent to bank at the exact time credits leave the balance.

"didn't warn anyone of the obvious risks and now he's getting some backlash for it." - theres a crisis, I think the risk are very clear, AW arent paying, no one is, we will pay you for as long as we can, I dont see anything wrong with that, people signed up, used our service, got cash they may never of gotten for a while, all pluses.

"All he needed to do is answer the questions but he didn't." - others had give the answer and yes the answer was posted, you just didnt see it, its still there for anyone reading to see.

"Now they could potentially be without money for even longer, right before Christmas." - how is that possible at all? That makes no sense.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by admin - 02-10-2016, 13:24

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,314 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 82,568 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,324 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,372 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots