Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 12:56)del2 Wrote: So your staff aren't being paid so you can pay the girls.....why would they offer that if there wasn't a risk of you running out of money?

This is the exact reason why I and a lot of other girls asked questions about how you were getting the money to pay everyone. We wanted to weigh up our options and think about the level of risk involved (you know, the smart thing to do).
The amount of backlash from everyone on this forum we received was ridiculous.

Well I am glad I didn't sign up because it seems if DP run out  of money before this is fixed (and they don't know how long this will be) all of you on daily pay could potentially be in a far worse situation.

As for payoneer, I had my money transferred, I got charged $3 at the ATM to withdraw, I put it in my bank. Nothing happened, I wasn't charged the moon at all so I recommend going with payoneer.

Hi, its impossible for there not to be a risk, we dont have unlimited funds, we can only do our best. Theres a risk of everything happening. You plan for the worse scenario. And we never said there was no risk of us running out of funds. I think we have done a fantastic job going this long if im honest.

"This is the exact reason why I and a lot of other girls asked questions about how you were getting the money to pay everyone. We wanted to weigh up our options and think about the level of risk involved" - members are still being paid, you arent presumably, they benefited.

"Well I am glad I didn't sign up because it seems if DP run out  of money before this is fixed (and they don't know how long this will be) all of you on daily pay could potentially be in a far worse situation." - hows that even possible? How could they be in a worse situation, they have money going into their bank, and once AW sort it, theres another 2-3 week delay on any funds earned yet DP will have it next day.

"As for payoneer, I had my money transferred, I got charged $3 at the ATM to withdraw, I put it in my bank. Nothing happened, I wasn't charged the moon at all so I recommend " - Thats completely impossible, all you have to do is look on Payoneers site for a list of fees, its right there. For only a $3 fee you must of taken out a small amount. What was the markup exchange rate fee you were charged?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by admin - 02-10-2016, 13:08

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,517 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,196 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,353 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,404 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots