Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(02-10-2016, 09:06)Blondie Wrote: Do we have any updates at all!?

This is where AW are publishing their updates. You can bookmark it and check in on it to see the latest .

https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp?
Hi, not sure if anyone noticed but yesterday C4S posted a message saying they will no longer be paying to UK bank accounts either.

They said they may have Payoneer but:

"We are also working to secure an account to be able to send and load the pre paid debit cards that some of you have been issued. At this time, we have not secured the account, but are working to have this done in the next 2 weeks."

Payoneer can also not send money to UK bank accounts and their prepaid card is massively expensive if withdrawing cash out of an ATM.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Denise Davies
Ok, so where does this leave AW!?
xx
Hi, AW will continue as normal to try and find a solution, as they are a UK site I would probably hazard a guess they will be the first ones to fix the issue.

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Blondie, BustyAlice
just got this email in my inbox

Hi all, if you havent seen a post about it ( http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php...3#pid86273 , AW forums are the only forum to have info on it at the moment)

C4S (clips4sale.com) will no longer payout to UK bank accounts, for all C4S members using us, DP, we dont see any changes currently to our service, you will still be paid as normal, nearly all sites are now in a state of crisis, AW, MyFreeCams.com, Streamate, C4S, Chaturbate etc from the top of my head I cant name one site that hasnt dropped the UK from their pay roll systems (due to forces outside their control).

We are the only ones paying out beyond the start date of the crisis (so if possible, no negative comments towards us/our staff taking slightly longer to pay out please, we are trying our best here when all other sites and services have stopped payouts and "deserted" you, we understand all payouts are urgent, this is a once in a lifetime crisis on an apocalyptic scale).

Our staff members are working 24/7 during this time.

To try and help our funding ability the staff members have given up their own wages since the start of the crisis and put the money towards funding the service so you may be paid, we got alot of supportive messages but we also unfortunately get alot of negative comments which to be honest are heart breaking to read.

Just before the crisis we had sent an email out about our new Customer Service Centre being built in Belfast (UK), this is still ongoing so there is no office landline number during this time.

Our head of Customer Service, Annabelle has offered her own personal mobile number to be given out during this time (will be released in a follow up message later today).

As far as I know from this moment, C4S dont plan on doing UK payouts for the foreseeable future.

For today, all auto daily payouts, weeklys and payout on requests are being processed as normal.

There is no need to panic at this time, everyone is working hard to resolve the problems, currently the fix = time only.

AW and DP will continue to operate well into the future.

Thanks all.

Best Regards from all here at, The Dailypay Service.

I just personally wanted to say THANK YOU to the team behind dailypay, colin, annabelle and the others! As my world literally tore at the seams when this happened and I watched as they took on a massive responsibility and undertaking when they allowed hundreds of AW members to join their service, including myself. And in all this hectic mess they are still paying extra on top of my credits when I request payout, who else would do that? Pay you more money to be apart of them, the world needs more people like colin and his service.

ps, wheres the kiss and hugs emote on these forums so I can send some love?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to BustyAlice for this post:
  • Blondie, Ms Dee
C4S not paying UK banks now? Excellent Confused

Hi Busty, how did you get that email? I am feeling in the dark alot about this whole thing, its very worrying, there doesnt seem to be any information about any of it online?
(02-10-2016, 11:23)MissL Wrote: C4S not paying UK banks now? Excellent Confused

Hi, no sorry, C4S will not be sending any UK bank transfers anytime soon.

adultworkbanner4
im still getting bank transfers to my uk bank from streamate via payoneer..... or did you mean all direct payments have ceased?
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
Yes it's direct payments to bank that are affected, cheques too.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Mia_Fox

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,310 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 82,558 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,323 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,370 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots