Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(01-10-2016, 16:49)Junior Wrote: 'I don't know why they don't just use Bitcoin:

It's a shame most don't understand bitcoin. Glad there is a fellow bitcoiner here though, my second business is based round bitcoin. But yeah, it's a matter of educating people, and ensuring the right security is put in place to make bitcoins safe. Cashing out and obtaining them isn't a problem, again my second business.

You may know something we all don't, my OH looked at investing in bitcoins including running our own servers in the early years and decided not to get too involved. Since then they have had several breaches of security and money (bitcoins) can be easily lost. Many people have made a lot of money, some have lost money and others have managed to hide it from the tax man / authorities.

He also looked into web hosting servers at the early stages and thought how is that ever going to take off, so don't ask him for business advice...

Girls on here are frustrated about getting their money from an established business they can trust, they are wary of using companies like Payoneer that they could also trust.

It is not advisable to be suggesting that people use a service that is unregulated, nobody is in control of and money can easily be lost.

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • Blondie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by sarahxxx - 02-10-2016, 00:38

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,555 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,235 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,364 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,422 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots