Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(30-09-2016, 18:21)laura20 Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 17:48)LexiMelrose Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 16:47)laura20 Wrote: Please DP can u pretty please try and get my pending transfer over ?? x

I'm sorry but can you stop posting asking for these things all the time, loads of us are waiting patiently and you're clogging up important threads. If waiting for a DP transfer, my last one took 2 days. Wait your turn x

Ill ask what i like

It's extremely selfish & inconsiderate to be making demands for your transfers to be put over, when they're in a queue and will be put over when it is your turn. In a time like this, sit, wait and let the money come in when it comes.

Read your other post though, I'm not calling you thick or anything, you're an independant business woman so clearly neither of those things. But how would you feel if someone was constantly asking your boss to put their pay through early (ie. before your place in the queue). It's not really right especially when everyones payments are slow and there are so many for them to do. All the other girls you keep asking to jump ahead of are in the same situation as you

Hope you've understood my point. Keep the thread on topic.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • 1hornylass

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by LydiaKink - 30-09-2016, 19:22

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,520 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,201 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,355 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,406 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots