Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(30-09-2016, 01:06)country-gal Wrote: So basically all us lasses lose out on hard earned money , plus the vat , 30% that we pay for ? So money after the 27th including that is lost ? We can't access any of the credits ? Cor blimey that is dire.........what about those that really rely on their credits to be processed?

I don't think that is what Colin is saying.

AW are in a spot over what has happened, through no great fault of their own and whilst everybody is screaming at them for money, they are working hard to sort the problem out.

The credits will not be lost, they are just not able to pay them or refund them to accounts just at the moment. Once the situation is resolved they will sort out those that have been delayed.

For me it's not a big issue or a lot of money, but I understand the frustartion of those who were relying on the money coming into their accounts.

As Colin has said before, if you are stuck in that situation then he will try and help resolve the matter. For those in desperate need of money, then also you can join Daily Pay temporally so all new earnings are paid out right away till the other credits get through the system.

My problem is that I am heading back to the UK today after 3 weeks in the sun and want to know what Colin can do about the UK weather...

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • admin, Blondie, country-gal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) - by sarahxxx - 30-09-2016, 07:33

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,316 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 82,581 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,324 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,372 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots