Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers)
(30-09-2016, 23:30)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Hi, do you know if AW will still be cancelling my 2 pending payments tomorrow? xx

Hi, I dont believe they will be cancelling any pending transfers at this moment no sorry.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(01-10-2016, 08:29)admin Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 23:25)GYPSYROSE1 Wrote:
(30-09-2016, 23:18)admin Wrote: Hi, what do you mean about merchant sorry?

Thanks

which do i use? payoneer/paxum/paytoo? etc  x

Hi, out of the 3, your best bet is to wait for AW, none of those methods can transfer money to your bank by local transfer anymore, and they cost a small fortune (wire transfer can be expensive).

Thanks
ADMIN, are AW confident they can get a processor in place by next week? and can i private message you please?
xx
Hi, yes you can PM, all members are free to PM when they need assistance.

Nothing is ever 100% but I am confident in their efforts to get a new processor.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Blondie
Gypsy Rose, by DP I meant Daily Pay, sorry if it confused you.
My profile: MatureSally38K
I'm sure a UK processor will be up and running soon , AW themselves have said there in talks with one , a lot of lasses wont be happy if they have to pay to receive their funds ie if using payoneer etc , I for one will only use those if I'm absolutely desperate and AW for some reason wont be able to use UK FSP but that is a BIG what if , I'm pretty confident in AW's abilities to find and by the sounds of it they have a company to process UK payments as I would imagine that's the most popular form of receiving funds , that and cheques , I mean who really wants to earn money then only be charged to spend , transfer and withdraw that money that is yours and hard earned ? Not me , hence payoneer etc are last resorts as they in my words are rip offs , xxxxx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Blondie, Cece
I don't know why they don't just use Bitcoin: https://bitcoin.org/en/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zoefdom for this post:
  • Blondie
'I don't know why they don't just use Bitcoin: https://bitcoin.org/en/'

It's a shame most don't understand bitcoin. Glad there is a fellow bitcoiner here though, my second business is based round bitcoin. But yeah, it's a matter of educating people, and ensuring the right security is put in place to make bitcoins safe. Cashing out and obtaining them isn't a problem, again my second business.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Junior for this post:
  • Blondie
(01-10-2016, 16:49)Junior Wrote: 'I don't know why they don't just use Bitcoin:

It's a shame most don't understand bitcoin. Glad there is a fellow bitcoiner here though, my second business is based round bitcoin. But yeah, it's a matter of educating people, and ensuring the right security is put in place to make bitcoins safe. Cashing out and obtaining them isn't a problem, again my second business.

You may know something we all don't, my OH looked at investing in bitcoins including running our own servers in the early years and decided not to get too involved. Since then they have had several breaches of security and money (bitcoins) can be easily lost. Many people have made a lot of money, some have lost money and others have managed to hide it from the tax man / authorities.

He also looked into web hosting servers at the early stages and thought how is that ever going to take off, so don't ask him for business advice...

Girls on here are frustrated about getting their money from an established business they can trust, they are wary of using companies like Payoneer that they could also trust.

It is not advisable to be suggesting that people use a service that is unregulated, nobody is in control of and money can easily be lost.

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • Blondie
'You may know something we all don't, my OH looked at investing in bitcoins including running our own servers in the early years and decided not to get too involved. Since then they have had several breaches of security and money (bitcoins) can be easily lost. Many people have made a lot of money, some have lost money and others have managed to hide it from the tax man / authorities.

He also looked into web hosting servers at the early stages and thought how is that ever going to take off, so don't ask him for business advice...

Girls on here are frustrated about getting their money from an established business they can trust, they are wary of using companies like Payoneer that they could also trust.

It is not advisable to be suggesting that people use a service that is unregulated, nobody is in control of and money can easily be lost.'

Bitcoins have never been hacked and they can't easily be lost. Bitcoin exchanges have been hacked (Look at an exchange as a bank). As stated my second business is involved around bitcoin, and the customers I deal with daily, luckily I give all information required to not lose bitcoins. The problem with bitcoin is, it's the first time ever you're actually in charge of your money.

Greece for example, when they suffered the bank meltdowns not so long ago. The only access to money they had was bitcoin after the banks was turning people away. Bitcoin can do everything the pounds can do, sadly it takes a little time to learn, adapt and understand it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Junior for this post:
  • Blondie
Do we have any updates at all!?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adultwork issues - Request for error messages / issues. AnnabelleCollins 19 26,550 25-07-2017, 12:47
Last Post: MsClara_Wilde
  ooo is this progress with the payment processor? harmony-uk 66 83,211 05-10-2016, 20:32
Last Post: admin
  Connection issues / pages not loading, Adultwork.com admin 1 6,361 21-06-2012, 14:20
Last Post: admin
Big Grin Hoax: Adultwork worker ..did anyone else have issues? blue-satin 3 8,415 17-06-2012, 02:03
Last Post: curlytots