Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork
Hey I've just requested a daily pay out, will I receive that today?

Much appreciated, thank you!

MistressBellaa
Hi, replied via email but will post here for anyone else with the same query.

Normally funds would be sent today, but the credits requested done mature until tomorrow morning sorry so can only be sent then.

You can see down the right hand side here when credits will mature http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi!
Got my first daily pay, my account still says that the funds need transferring?! 
Is that right?!

Thanks!
Hi, yes thats right. Credits are taken away once per week when on Auto dailypay, this is to allow members to display number, feature or use directcam positioning if they wish.

You can track your daily earnings here http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hello!
Pls, help me. We changed the manager groups of our group 123321. That is why we ordered another firstchoisepay card. This card came to me and we activated it, but money has not yet arrived on our new card! Іn our group profile written that the money was transferred. but we did not receive them
Thanks!
Hi, either message AW via help centre to look into it or email admin@dailypayservice.com to check it for you.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Polly-Ann for this post:
  • admin
Hi, 

What is the rate that is taken off when we get paid? Just tying to work out what to expect! 

Thanks!
Hi, its the same rate AW would take off normally as you are on auto dailypay, -36% content, -41% directcam.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi, 

What is the rate that is taken off when we get paid? Just tying to work out what to expect! 

Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,272 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Creds, payout, dailypay, adultwork youngboiiii 2 4,304 02-05-2018, 22:46
Last Post: youngboiiii
  Credits, Payout,adultwork,dailypay youngboiiii 2 4,672 11-04-2018, 20:25
Last Post: Gracie_Rocks
  Queries re going Self-Employed poshie 15 31,116 13-08-2012, 16:40
Last Post: poshie