Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is my money? Nobody even replies to me from here !
To whom it may concern I work adultwork, myfreecams and haven't received  myfreecams I have message u lot numerous occasions! Last reply was 9th of September I need my questions answered or take it off all this. Someone needs to contact me asap please very much appreciated  Megan
Hi Megan,

Are you waiting for a cheque to arrive at your place? or a bank transfer?

Cece
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • SweetSophia97
Hi, funds were sent correctly on time on the 16th. I have sent the details to your email account. At current, I see nothing wrong.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello,

I am signed up with daily pay and I have a pending transaction which will go through on the 27th September.
On my adultwork profile the method of payment says payoneer, however I don't have a payoneer account. Previous payments have gone into my bank account. Does anyone know why payoneer is showing? I'm worried that my money will be lost. 

Thanks
Sacha
It's likely going to the daily pay group via payoneer, and you'll be paid by dailypay with the details you've given them
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • admin, Sacha
Hi, yes AW pay us via our own method (payoneer is generally used for low sums as you need 150 credits to do bank transfer), then we pay you by your selected method.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Sacha
(20-09-2016, 09:46)admin Wrote: Hi, funds were sent correctly on time on the 16th. I have sent the details to your email account. At current, I see nothing wrong.

Thanks

There were two payments one from adultwork and one from myfreecams? Someone need to get this sorted! Please email me please thanks and thank u for the reply much appreciated and yeah hun it's a bank transfer! I made 2 on the 16th of September?
Hi, MyFreeCams.com funds sent yesterday I believe now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(22-09-2016, 10:21)admin Wrote: Hi, MyFreeCams.com funds sent yesterday I believe now.

Thanks

Hi could someone please reply to my email that I sent on the 16th please, I have had to send another one as I feel like I'm being ignored.
Hi, no one is ignored but we cannot reply to all emails, around 80% of emails go unanswered.

Checking now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4