Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie to the site - Got Scammed
Hi All,

I am a relative newbie to the site and found this forum so I thought I would post about some of my experiences, but one in particular recently which i had.

So I have only been on the site a few months and only used it a few times. I guess I was niave to think that the people on AW could be trusted.

Yesterday, I arranged with a member "amiyahkaan" (who someone of you may be familiar with due to the size of her enormous indian breasts) to meet for a session. However she demanded a £500 deposit to be transferred to her bank account first to avoid time wasters. I stupidly complied and transferred the money. I still had £250 to pay in cash in person so i thought she would not just take the £500 and do a runner. Well thats exaclty what she did.

My bank cannot get the money back unless its treated as a criminal case and AW cannot help.

I know i should not have transferred the money blind like that and also given her last most recent feedback was from 2015 should have sent up a red flag but i thought as her feedback was mainly genuine over a long period it would be ok.

The whole experience has put me off using the site now.

But to all potential people who visit her profile, please be careful not to transfer money like that as once its gone she will be too.

I appreciate that there are some genuine people on there and just as they work hard for a living so do we. But i guess there are some unscrupulous people out there who don;t care.

Hopefully Karma will get justice for me.
Wow what a bitch I can't believe that happened to you all these girls just so desperate for money I guess. Hope u okay
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SweetSophia97 for this post:
  • Horrny_Indian
I am still amazed at how stupid people can be....

Sarah x x x
(19-09-2016, 12:36)SweetSophia97 Wrote: Wow what a bitch I can't believe that happened  to you all these girls just so desperate  for money I guess.  Hope u okay

Ye, i will get over it. Its just that its not like money grows on trees for me. I have to work hard just like everyone else.

But it was silly of me. I have learnt for next time. Hopefully moving forward experiences will be more positive.