Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
watch out! most fully verified romanian profiles are fake
Somenone should send AW justice because it encourages unfaithful competition. It is becoming a website for fake Romanian profiles.

I have information and proof that there are people creating fully verified romanian profiles from Romania.

The girl owning the profile doesn't have to be in the UK.

Here is how pimps create profile on UK market from Romania:

- find a girl and make her a passport

- steel street signs from England and take them to Romania

- a newspaper received by airplane or only the first page gets printed

... and here you go, these are all the ingredients you need to create a fully verified romanian profile on UK adultwork, without the need of having the girl in England.

This is unfaithful competition! And you are encouraging the traffick with verified profiles.

WHY DON'T YOU ASK THEM TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH AN ENGLISH BUS? OR A TAXI? So you can make sure the girl creating the profile is here and she's going to use it for herself

With the poverty in Romania and the number of girls over there willing to gain money by putting their face and documents on a profile, in just a few months you will have your website with most of the profiles romanian, and you will lose most of your clients because the profiles lead to a fake girl.

What will you do to protect the other members?

Here is an example: id no 3754437.

take a good look at the picture's backround: the wall is a tipical interior wall decorated in Romania. Ask the girl for a picture with a british building, or a bus, or a taxi!

I wonder how many romanian profiles were actually created here, in the UK?

check for this girl here, she wasn't looking that good earlier today : carolina-just-sweet!    id no: 3754437
It's not against the rules to have Romanian members who don't reside in the UK, so what's the actual issue?

Having a British passport and taking a picture in front of a British street sign means nothing. The passport and street sign must correlate with a utility bill and/or a bank statement registered to the address they have on their AW account...... so if they have them all, what's the problem?

If you see a profile that you suspect isn't genuine just flag it to AW by clicking the 'authentic member' button on the bottom of their profile and raise the issue directly with AW.
(12-09-2016, 22:44)Ana_X Wrote: It's not against the rules to have Romanian members who don't reside in the UK, so what's the actual issue?

Having a British passport and taking a picture in front of a British street sign means nothing. The passport and street sign must correlate with a utility bill and/or a bank statement registered to the address they have on their AW account...... so if they have them all, what's the problem?

If you see a profile that you suspect isn't genuine just flag it to AW by clicking the 'authentic member' button on the bottom of their profile and raise the issue directly with AW.

Read again what I wrote. You haven't understood a thing. Are you Romanian, is that why you didn't understand?

This is in your favour too. Is it normal for you for one girl to have 5 fully verified to work on while you only have one? Or you do the same?
I don't speak incoherent babble, I'll sit this one out, cheers.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • 1hornylass, 4keven4, durhamlad, MissEsoteric, sarahxxx
james1221 - your not that bright are you...

Your rant does not make sense and as Ana said, it is complete "incoherent babble".

Please try and explain your point in a more intelligent manner.

Fake profiles are nothing new, they have been on AW since it first began.

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • MissEsoteric
I am not saying all verifed romanians are the same.
Just that a lot of these profiles are made by real girls back in Romania. When you register on the British website, clearly you should be phisically here to work, right?

well... a lot of them are not. The profiles are created from Romania by girls who will never get to the UK, then these profiles are sold to pimps and other girls get to work on those verified profiles.

It just doesn't seen fair to me ... therefore I consider they are fake. Take a good look at the first pictures uploaded on a Romanian profile just created, you will see just a normal girl, dressed normaly.
After only 2 days the profile changes location and it has got a super hot girl on the profile picture... that makes me angry... they are fake, created in a tricky way, and it just kills competition.
You get 1 woman working on even 10 fully verified profiles, because she has the money to buy them.

What will the other girls do, the ones working on just 1 verified profile, their own's, like it's supose to be in the first place?
The website isn't British.
Bore off you racist prick. Noone cares
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hornygirl1991 for this post:
  • 4keven4
You've successfully comprised a post of precisely zero credibility, authority, accuracy or informative insight.  I mean, really, what the fuck is it to you, anyway?  As has been said, fake profiles/adverts have been an element of the paid sex business since the paid sex business began running adverts and displaying profiles.........so what?  if every single one of the women that have replied to your OP take it in their stride and perceive it rationally, why can't you from ? an individual whom, in theory, should have less than ZERO interest as o the impact on competition profiles has on other workers.  

You are full of shit in every conceivable way  Exclamation

Moreover, the fundamental argument, upon which your feigned outrage is based, is utterly flawed.  As a previous member states,this is not a British website, nor do members have to be of British origin or British residence to attain legitimate verification membership status.  Why don't you fuck off and leave these Romanian individuals, whom you seem adamant in persecuting regardless of any actual valid basis for such pursuit, alone, and leave the policing of the website and the industry to those actually involved within it, employed to do so and equipped with the appropriate knowledge, information and intelligence, by which to competently do so.  

This industry and the women working within it need the likes of you, indulging yourself by spouting; hysterical, self serving, ill informed gibberish about, as much as we need you as a punter.......to be clear, for your benefit, that would be approximately, erm, not at all, never, definitely not.

"If you seek to know the truth, cease to cherish opinion" Heart

Meet, chat, cam
http://www.adultwork.com/1006993
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MissEsoteric for this post:
  • Blue-Velvet
I don't like any profile that is just professional photos. Worst ones are just 1 photo and it is professional or a professional photo that does not show the face.

Selfies are much better. You can still hide the face but it shows reality.

I fell for a profile with 2 professional photos, no face and definitely wasn't her. She was verified so that evidence was genuine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fake AW profiles and their Modus Operandi psisos 4 7,233 25-07-2019, 23:11
Last Post: peteraonfilm
Question Why are some AdultWork.com profiles marked as fake? Rambo was a pussy! 1 5,336 25-10-2017, 14:42
Last Post: Strawberryblonde
  Fake romanian profiles onlythebest4399 0 4,420 07-08-2015, 09:55
Last Post: onlythebest4399