Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

aw not working
come on aw, we pay enough in fees, get it back working please
On Saturday it was terrible, I could hardly log in all day.

Sarah x x x
I know hunnie last night just before midnight started again I do believe this might be a DOS attack due to the nature and how it manifested but it appears that they no longer update us on twitter I have notified them of all of the above I truly believe this week might be a hit and miss.
Anyone else having problems accessing the site? I logged onto JCI at 1.30am with no problems but when I went on to the AdultWork site it comes up with a certificate error and says the following -

'There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to trick you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.'

Hope this isn't another DOS attack or similar
Hi, should all be working again now.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
and down again ...
(26-08-2016, 20:52)Angel Wrote: and down again ...

Same here! No communications through AW and even dailypay haven't replied to my message dated Sunday, so seems a bit strange that no updates about the problem are being sent out.
Hi, Sea138, replied.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
and down ... AGAIN!!! arghhh