Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

sorry guys, completely pointless moan.... only you lovely lot will understand
Sad 
so I have this guy on aw giving me a really hard time, he owes me feedback and I don't have the facility to block on justcamit so being blunt and telling him to sod off isn't an option.

he first emailed me asking if id be happy to do a particular story on directIm, it sounded fun so I agreed.... the follow up email is where it starting getting a little weird, he sent me the story again but with lots and lots of detail along with a list of do's and don'ts that took up 2 sides of an a4 sheet. he also said that he didn't want me to write the story word for word, he wanted me to put my own spin on it.

so the time come when he popped onto directIm and we began his story, 20 minutes in, I thought 'phewww its going ok'. when he pinged out, I immediately received an email, it was him expressing his dislike for my spin on his story, telling me how gutted he is that it wasn't the way he told it??.. but he said he didn't want it telling the way he told it, he wanted my spin on it, which I did.

sensing a little relief that I wasn't to his liking... he was a lot of hard work. I replied that I was sorry that I wasn't the girl for his stories, blah blah [small talk], drop by and say hi sometime.

then he replied again saying he wanted me to do another story, going in depth with another highly detailed story that I must tell exactly as he tells it... but with my own twist on it along with another 30 odd do's and don'ts to add to the now 2 page list.

I didn't reply straight away, I was pondering a polite way to say no... well, he collared me on directIm, popped on saying 'REPLY' then popped off.

so I replied that ''new story sounds great, however, I'm a lot better at my own or lightly outlined stories, I found it difficult worrying about all the specifics and if I'm worrying about getting it right, it probably wont be enjoyable for either of us'' YES, nailed it! politely declined Smile

well.... now ive opened up a whole can of worms. the emails are now bitter, telling me in not so many words, I'm a time waster.... I'm not replying anymore but I daren't block him and anger him more. he's speaking to me like I'm nothing more than poop off his shoe, making it his sole task to make me feel worthless/stupid.

its got to the point that when he emails, I quickly log off justcamit to avoid him...... I wish I could just block him on justcamit and aw so I can feel relaxed and excited when my chat pings again. this guy has really ruined aw for me.

also, hes got 20 negatives, 20 disputes and another 6 neutrals so I'm not the only one hes upset, some of you guys may have encountered him too.

sorry, rant over! its the only downside of doing this secretly, I have nobody to whinge to Undecided
Fuck him. Just block him via your emails and the next time he comes in to webcam don't say a thing until you've right clicked on his username and selected block.

Honestly, scrypt guys are the worst for being overbearingly picky, so block him and fret no more. x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • harmony-uk
does that permanently block from cam? I thought the kick list was only good for the current session... wish I knew that sooner *facepalm
thank you, thank you, thankyou, you're a star for that! happy blocking for me now Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to harmony-uk for this post:
  • Ana_X
(11-08-2016, 15:46)harmony-uk Wrote: does that permanently block from cam? I thought the kick list was only good for the current session... wish I knew that sooner *facepalm
thank you, thank you, thankyou, you're a star for that! happy blocking for me now Smile

On webcam when you right click his name you'll have the option to kick him out for an hour, or kick permanently meaning they'll never get back in. 

underneath any AW mail he's sent you is an option to block sender, click that and it'll ask you in a pop up window if you're sure, just click ok to that. Then in your emails folder, click on the blocked senders list. A window will open with the option of blocking them from booking you, from bidding on or buying anything you're selling and also blocking him from calling you on direct chat. Check all the boxes and click save Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • harmony-uk
He sounds a lot like a guy I used to get (l****y) who had ridiculously detailed stories, praised my ability to indulge him, and then slagged off so many other girls who had tried and failed to live up to his ridiculously high standards. Wayyyy too much hard work for what I was getting paid, so I eventually blocked him. I didn't appreciate how nasty he would be about other girls on the site, how he didn't care about getting negative feedback because AW would NEVER ban somebody like him who spent so much money on the site. A true arsehole.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linked in...useful or pointless? Charlotte-Rose 4 5,593 14-02-2013, 21:29
Last Post: courtesanannabel