Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

THIS SITE IS A JOKE
A MONTH AFTER A GIRL  ON HERE STOLE  MY PROFILE WITH £300 CREDITS AND 11 REVIEWS AND STILL NO HELP FROM ADULTWORK AFTER LOADS OF POSTS ON HERE AND EMAILS ABSOLOUTE JOKE ! I ASKED THEM TO RING OR EMAIL ME AND THEY HAVENT EVEN BOTHERED TO HELP ME ! I TRIED TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT AND THEY TOOK IT DOWN! SAYING I HAVE  ANOUTHER ACCOUNT!
Do you have any of the pics or vids you had on your profile on anywhere else, like your website, online portfolio etc? I'm thinking if you can show that the content on the profile is yours, then obviously the profile belongs to you. Was it verified? Email them through the help centre to notify you're sending proof via regular email then send to webmaster@adultwork.com
You know this forum is not run by Adultwork.com dont you?
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Hi, someone can (generally) only "steal" an account by a fault of your own. AW tell you the security of your account is your own job. If the account is yours its extremely easy to get it back, making another profile is wrong as you already have a profile thats yours. There are help articles relating to this exact issue on AW.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4