Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my profile has been suspended or removed
Hi, my profile has been suspended for two weeks saying that:

Regrettably you seem to have felt it necessary to try and deceive the AdultWork.com Membership by uploading pictures to your profile that are not of you and are possibly taken from other websites/members.

Deception in any form is not tolerated on AdultWork.com and as a result your profile will now be suspended for two weeks.  We used to warn people and reactivate them, but as no one took any notice, and carried on with picture swapping, we have been required to impose these bans.

But all of that pictures are mine and i had those on line on Viva street aswell, but i already took down from there.
My nick name is BARBIE GIULIA.
How to proceed?
Your three main profile pictures must be unique to Adultwork and not uploaded elsewhere.

Change the pictures on your profile then wait out the ban.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • wasaradim
(29-07-2016, 16:06)Ana_X Wrote: Your three main profile pictures must be unique to Adultwork and not uploaded elsewhere.

Change the pictures on your profile then wait out the ban.

Hi gorgeous, unfortunately i dont have access to my account. Wht do you think, am i banned?
You are only suspended, you'll have your profile back in two weeks.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • wasaradim

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Has My Profile Been Removed? admin 329 865,963 04-04-2024, 15:53
Last Post: admin
  Urgent Help please - profile removed sultryshelley 24 31,614 20-03-2024, 17:02
Last Post: Matureindian
  How to get my deceased friends profile removed lilys1 2 1,832 10-09-2022, 16:11
Last Post: Queenie500
Sad Profile suspended Michelle 3 5,516 08-12-2018, 23:06
  My profile been removed Theodora98 1 4,149 18-08-2018, 21:07