Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

My blogs
I've written enough to write a novel, so it might be easier to go straight to my blogger than put bits and pieces on here. I warn you though, it probably is very dull stuff and probably wise to keep clear unless you are truely bored and looking for something to do.

Good luck to anyone insane enough to try it.

http://kissxkate.blogspot.com
Well I had a thoroughly good read great bargain from Tk Maxx as well
lol wasn't it!!! Can't beat a bargain Smile Thanks Emily x
Corrrrr! Look at the blogs on that!
lol you nutter!
That client in Ireland you mentioned that saw you, then saw me and then was all lovely dovey with you.....
I think what bothered me most was that he asked you if you had told me to be nice to him. So basically he doubted my sincerity. I thought we had a connection, but suddenly I was discombobulated. If he doubted my sincerity, then the connection we had was fake.

I know he might have been lacking in experience, but we know even as 'Pay as you go girlfriends' (as Adore Amy would say) you can and do have genuine connections with clients.

As a provider of GFE, I think most of us look for the genuine connection between client/provider, whatever that connection might be. Otherwise we wouldn't have a good time, and we couldn't continue to do this job.
Would it interest you to know that he said exactly the same thing to me? Several times!

He doubted himself, therefore he doubted us. I took it personally to start with, but then I realised that he couldn't have confidence in other people, unless he had confidence in himself, which he didn't. The fact that he got on with both of us, must have been way more than he could have expected and therefore in double doubt.
I have updated my blog today. Title 'What turns me on'. Enjoy x
http://kissxkate.blogspot.com/
I bet it is not having your feet touched anyway. Now what could it actually be....................
need more pics as well too perv at hehe