Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

nice surprise!
well,...i had another undercover asian today..... and to my regret he approached the house with a huge great bloody shopping bag,..i thought lord what am i in for

lol he came in,...and we exchanged money and such and just went though what he wanted,...he just wanted to make a woman orgasm,....Blush apparently his wife gives him oral but doesnt let him touch her.....

so of course thats fine,...so then he chirps up

"oh by the i bought these for you," and got out the biggest box of thorntons ive ever seen in my life!

"i seen on your profile you likes chocolate"

haha ive been plesantly surprisedGoofy
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

nice :-)
awww thats nice .... hope they had the wrapper on and were all sealed incase he put anti freeze in them

only kidding Smile

i used to put washing powder in my ex's dinner he was a monster (used to beat me so it made me feel a tiny bit better )

it gives them they squits lol
rofl! oh crystal you bloody crack me up,....they were sealed hurray,....

top layer gone lol

haha well im sure he deserved it,...i love a bit of revenge!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I used to see a 21 year old Asian guy and he always bought me chocs and flowers. He was sweet as anything and a lovely guy. He even gave me a thank you card once as well.
Thank you cards are lovely, but a dead give away. I have to run around throwing them out before my sniffer dog friends arrive saying 'Who's Ann?'.
That is the beauty of working from an apartment. I can put the up in pride of place Smile
What a lovely gesture Tink
there are a few good ones out there
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Ah Tink hope that has restored your faith a little bit
then nicest surprise I got was on Xmas eve was checking my mail there was a envelope marked just lolo, when I open it contained £500 cash & a £500 voucher for a shoe shop, with a litle card saying from a sexy acquaintance I did it this way as I knew u wouldn't have accepted it otherwise, still don't know who it was